WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One Year Today

Well ladies the day has arrived never in my life did I ever think I would have a day that marks the anniversary of my Jimmy's death. I stayed home from work and am sick as a dog. I just can't believe I haven't heard that laugh or seen that smile in a year today I just don't want to go on.
Jim's girlfriend who he split up with a few months before his murder spent the night with me she and her daughter, she has gotten married and is going to have a baby. Funny she is so excited that the baby could be born on Jim's birthday. Jimmy loved her so I know they would have gotten back together if things had been different. She has had her share of sadness also her brother was murdered some guy was trying to steal his tool box and tools shot and killed him. Then her dad passed away and about 5 years ago her mom passed away.
I feel like Jimmy sent her to my house last night we have had snow she lives up on a hill and had much more snow there her electricity was out Jim probably did that too. A year ago today I couldn't even imagin my life without my son now a year has passed and I still feel the same. I just miss him so much my heart is breaking and the tears won't stop and I am rambling.
Thank you all so very much for helping me through this first year. Anything at all I can do for any of you just remember I will always be here for each and every one of you.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Re: One Year Today

Shirley I am sending hugs your way. It is a day none of us should have to have and I am so sorry you have to go through this day. I think Jim sent you company too. They still watch over us don't they? I will be thinking of you and of Jimmy today.

If my son were alive ,,,, today would be his birthday. So I'm with you my love. We cry today together.

Shirley:

Know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers today as well as everyday.

That Jim still has his way of looking out for you, he's gonna take care of you no matter what.

(((HUGS)) are coming your way.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Know Jimmy is there if only in spirit and memory.
(((((hugs))))) your way
In love and light and loss
Kayt

Shirley,
We are so sorry as this time of year isn't bad enough this day to has only added to the sadness. Jimmy is watching over you and sent you his love through someone he cared deeply about because he knew you would have someone to comfort you. We are always here for you as you are so many times for all us. All of our love and hugs.....Laura & AV

Dear Shirley
Thanks for sending the Christmas in heaven poem to Nicky's site.It was beautiful and Randi the one you sent was a longer version I think of the same poem.I felt such love as I read them and much gratitude to you both for sending them as well as all the other candles and messages that you are all leaving on Nicky's site.I passed the poem on to my friend Brigitte who lost her son last week and was just buried today.I am so sad for you Shirley and also Patricia dob,dod,holidays will always be a constant reminder of time which passes on whether we want it to or not.May you all be comforted today and in the days to come.Let's stick together and not let these worthless dogs suck anything else from our lives.God Bless and keep you all Many Many hugs and prayers your way Barb/Nicky's MOM