WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I DIDNT HAVE TO LOOK AT MY SONS MURDERER TODAY!

Now how is that for a Christmas gift?
Oral argument was waived,so no hearing!! Written argument submitted, we will know in a few months if murderingtrash gets a new trial. Most of the time this is all formality. But you just never know.
I have been crying since yesterday from relief.
Love to you all,
Yvonne
www.joshua-david-underwood.memory-of.com

Re: I DIDNT HAVE TO LOOK AT MY SONS MURDERER TODAY!

Yvonne,
That is good news that you were spared seeing that trash pathetic excuse for a human being...Hang in there and I know what you mean when they say things like it is just a formality or it doesn't usually happen that way...well we all know there are no guarantees of anything and anything can and does happen so we have to take a deep breath and just ride it out until the time comes that they are denied their bs tactics that just add to our trauma and cost the taxpayers more money on their worthless lives. All of our love. Laura & AV

Dear Yvonne
I'm so happy you didn't have to look at his ugly face.My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you go thru this sorrow.God Bless you and keep you and your family.I just finished looking at his site I hadn't seen it in a while.It's so beautiful,He is so beautiful.Many hugs your way.Barb/Nicky's MOM

Yvonne I am so happy you didn't have to look at that trash today. Sending you cyber {{hugs}}