WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just rambling......again

I was mentioning last night to Laura that it doesn't feel like December to me and that a book I am reading helped me understand why. So anyway, I wrote a poem about it and would like to share. So be warned. :)

July

The seasons are always changing,
Time is flying by.
The calendar says December,
But for me it is always July.

The lights twinkle on the tree,
Flashing red, green, and white.
Soon it will be Christmas,
But I will stay in July.

In a few months it will be spring,
The clouds will float through the sky.
I’ll see the flowers blooming
As I stay here stuck in July.

As the summer nears,
I will silently cry.
It will fast be approaching,
That dreaded month of July.

The leaves will then be falling,
On the ground all piled up high.
I will still keep on living,
Never escaping July.

~ Kim Lasater~
12/10/2008 for my baby girl who was murdered in July.

Thank you ladies for letting me express my thoughts and feelings.

Re: Just rambling......again

OH KIM,I FEEL THE SAME WAY,STUCK IN JUNE,FATHER'S DAY KILL'S ME TO SEE IT COME AROUND,I AM DEEPLY SORRY,LOVE THE POME,I UNDERSTAND,CHRISTMAS JUST SEEM'S LIKE ANOTHER MONTH GONE BY WITHOUT MY TONY,I CAN'T SEEM TO MOVE FORWARD WITH ANYTHING,EVERYTIME I THINK OF DOING SOMETHING,IT JUST FLOAT AWAY!!I CAN REALLY SAY,I AM NOT HAPPY IN MY LIFE,I AM JUST HERE,DEAD WALKING REALLY,EVERY WORD YOU WROTE IS ME,VERY TOUCHING POEM,WE ARE TRULY DIFFERNT PEOPLE NOW WITH THE LOSS OF OUR KID'S,HUG'S TO YOU,JUST KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE FOR EACH OTHER!!

OH KIM YOU MADE ME CRY HUBERT JULY 27 2007,I AM STILL ALSO STUCK IN JULY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH KIM THAT'S WAS BEATUIFUL LOVE IT .

Dear Kim
You just keep writing those beautiful poems girl,they are your connection to your beloved kay bear.Although Nicky died in March I am also stuck,like I said my calender never moved on because he wasn't moving on with me.I can't imagine me ever taking that calender down.I keep looking at the calender and saying that calender lasted longer than Nicky did this year and then I look around and start counting everything in my house that is lasting longer or I say last year at this time I was buying a certain decoration and this year he's not here and I get all jumbled up.Well there I go again crying.Much Love and God Bless to you and your family dear Kim.Hugs your way Barb/Nicky's MOM

Kim, you are an artist and that poem is beautiful and a wonderful way to express your love for Kaylin .
I wish for you and all the MOMS , PEACE and hope for this season. LOVE .....Jackie Tommy's momma

Kim
The poem is beautiful I guess we all feel the same way I have been stuck in December of 07 for almost a year now Jimmy's angel day is approaching so fast I can not believe I haven't seen his face or heard that laugh or any stories of the crazy things he has been doing in almost a year. This week has been so hard for me I have cried and cried and your poem has me crying again. Every word so true.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Kim,
It is not rambling...it is the truth about what your life is now as we all know too well. We are frozen in time and watching everyone and everything around us move on. Keep on writing and Kaylin's page will be all "kimi'd" up before you know it!
Laura & AV

OH KIM YOUR POEMS ARE SOOO TRUE I TOO AM STUCK ON FATHERSDAY 2006....I JUST WATCH THE WORLD MOVING ON,YOU KEEP ON WITH YOUR POEMS THEY ARE SOOO TRUE.ITS THE WAY WE ALL FEEL WHEN WE LOST OUR BABIES OUR WORLD STOPPED. NOW I FIND MYSELF TALKING IN A FRAME OF...BEFORE RICKY WAS KILLED.... OR AFTER RICKY WAS KILLED...HUGS AND PRAYERS...PAT RICKYS MOM