WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bette my thoughts are with you today

Sending hugs and just want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers today. Let us know how things went.

Re: Bette my thoughts are with you today

You are so in my thoughts today.

HUGS AND PRAYERS.....MAY GOD WRAP YOU IN HIS LOVE AND HOLD YOU TIGHT TODAY AND ALWAYS....LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Absolutely in our thoughts today crazylady...I know Timmy is watching over you and he perhaps has gathered some of his angel freinds as well to help you start this long journey for his justice.
Laura & AV

Bette:

We will be thinking of you and your family today. Stay strong as hard as it may be, you have all of us with you today.

Hugs and prayers.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

hi,you are truly in my heart &prayer's also!!hug's to you today!!

Any news Bette? How did it go? Are you ok?

Hi Bette,
Happy belated birthday. Thank you for remembering Gene on his birthday. I hope all went well for you today. My prayers are always with you. Take care and God bless you.

sending my prayers and blessing love you

Thank you all. I'm a mess wound up calling out yesterday thought I could make it to work the next day after what wed. was like. It was terrible! But they both got held over for trial, and the best part is the formal arraignment is on Timmy's b/d 12/31. Poetic justice if you ask me.

I met Barb, she is so sweet and kind, brought me pretzels and cookies LOL, that's what I lived on the whole time and hadn't eaten until after about 3:30

It was long and draining, I'm going to copy the links to 2 articles in the local papers so you can all read what happened.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20081211_Pair_held_for_trial_in_slaying.html?adString=pdn.news/local;!category=local;&randomOrd=121108025037

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/home_region/20081211_Two_held_for_trial_in_double_slaying.html?adString=inq.news/home_region;!category=home_region;&randomOrd=121108024518

Hopefull that works, I'm also going to put these articles in Timmy's memorial page under his timeline.

Thank you all for being here for me,your thoughts and prayers. I'm having a really hard time right now or I would have come to chat. But there was no way I could have, I was in a bad place.

God Bless
Timmy's Mom
Bette

Bette,
Another hurdle you have gone over just a few more so hang in there this trial I pray will be over soon and the POSs will be in prison for the rest of their worthless lives. So glad you got to meet Barb and glad she is there with you.
Love to you my prayers are with you and your boys.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Thanks Shirley, did the links work? I was sure if they would or not, just checking.

Bette

Bette:

I am glad that day is over for you, yet sad that this is just the begining.

The link worked for me and I must say I was horrified to read that article.

As alwasys, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Bette I read with horror the articles and I was swept over with such sadness and then anger. I know this has to be so tough for you to go through and only pray these mangy dogs get just what they deserve. You and your family are in my prayers. Hang in there and keep your head up, you have nothing to be ashamed of. If only Drummond and McDowell heads would hang ..............at the end of a scaffold.
Luv n hugs
Kay

The links did work, oh Bette, I know there is nothing I can say to ease the pain or erase the images this must have congured up for you. The world was a better place when Timmy was here, I mourn for all of our loss.I just don't get the whole want to be gangster thing.I am so sorry.

Bette, I just read both articles. My God, I know you are in pain and it may never go away, but I just can't understand why they had to kill Timmy, or either one actually. This guy is a sick dog. When is the trial over? Let me know what the jury gives them. By the way, I can't believe they kept looking at you and the other family. Oh me, it's so horrible. I'm so sorry you have to live through this and I'm so so sorry they took your Timmy. So sorry.
love to you and your family.
Patricia

OMG...Bette, I feel your pain.You shouldn't have learned that stuff like that. I think you should have been told in private. When I read the artical to my husband, we sat in shock for a few moments and then prayed for you to have the strenght that it will take to continue with this trial. Just know that you are not alone. We are all here for you. I'm sending warm hugs to you and your family. I know it's not alot, but I hope it comforts you a little bit.

OH BETTE,THAT IS SOOO SAD.I AGREE WITH JULIE YOU SHOULD HAD BEEN TOLD THAT IN PRIVATE.AND TO THINK THAT THOSE DOGS TRY TO INTIMIDATE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IS SOOO UNIMAGINABLE I CAN'T BELIEVE THE GUTS THAT THESE MONSTERS HAVE.MY HEART IS SOOO BROKEN FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND ALL OF US OTHER MOMS THAT HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOOOO MUCH PAIN.I ASK GOD EVERYDAY TO PLEASE STAY WITH US AND TO GIVE US ALL SOME COMFORT THAT OUR BABIES ARE NOW IN HIS HANDS AND FOR THE STRENGHT TO STAND IN THIS COLD HEARTED WORLD.IT IS SOOO HARD TO WAKE UP EACH MORNING AND FACE ANOTHER DAY.MY HUGS AND PRAYERS TO YOU....PAT-RICKYS MOM

Bette I am so sorry for the loss of your Timmy.
I do not know how they do there .but we heard more from the pretrail than we did at trail.Hang in there .I PRAY they getmax & that will be to good.
Take care & know we all here will have you in our prayers.

Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Dear Sweet Bette
I was waiting till you were ready to share in what happened at Timmy's pre-trial.I pretty much thought it was a disgrace and I wanted to run up and hug you when they told of how Timmy died.Your sister's loving arms were around you and I hope you felt mine from behind you.The thing about Timmy is he is the youngest of our angels that have been writing recently and therefore I feel like he is all of ours.Our baby Timmy.Even the witness's were calling him a kid.That's good cause the judge hears all that he was just a kid,just a baby.I don't believe the cruelty of the defendants family.Instead of trying to act a little remorseful they were showing what they are made of-TRASH.I sat and wondered how these guys could be so indiffernt and then seeing their relatives I wondered no more-apple doesn't fall far from the tree.Everyone stated Timmy was just loose ends to clean up and that they weren't after him so while there is no argument for taking a life,they had absolutley none and were still acting the fools. I actually wanted to rip the blonde's pony tail off but I didn't want to do or say anything to hurt the case.I was happy to meet you and you were just as I had pictured Bette.You have a lovely family and I'm sure they will be there as well as us Moms for anything you might need.Thank you for allowing me to meet with you and I look forward to talking with you again.May God Bless you and keep you.Many Hugs your wayBarb/Nicky's MOM

Bette I read the articles and I am so sorry. I wish I could just hug you and help take some of the hurt you are feeling. I cannot believe that they acted that way. One warning should have been all they received. My heart breaks for you and you remain in my prayers.