WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
You all will be proud of me

I called the DA's office :) I can't get into it because of being on line, you know with the spies and all LOL, :) :) but she sounds really good and confident. Still a nervous wreck though.

Had a great visit with my son yesterday it was probably one of the best days I've had in a very long time. We laughed and talked and laughed and talked. It felt so good, then last night I cried and cried. thinking of Timmy and how I feel like he was the glue that kept everything together and now he is gone everything is coming undone. i wish he was here I miss him so much. so much, so much.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Re: You all will be proud of me

Dear Bette I am so proud of you and I know you have to be feeling better after talking with her.I was elated that your visit went so well with your son.Great for him,great for you.Once things become public record then it's easier to talk about things but you're right in not doing that before that time,it could hurt the case.Well I'll still you Wed if it is still on and I am looking forward to meeting you and your sister and son.If you need anything I'll be here.Many hugs your way.Barb/Nicky's MOM

Bette:

The first time is always the hardest, I understand, now it's old hat and you will do just fine.

Glad things went well with your son, you both needed that.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and good luck on Wednesday, I will be think of u.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Bette
So glad you had a good visit with your son and glad you talked with the DA. It gives you strength and confidence when the DA has good things to say.
The DA in our case kept saying this is going to be a hard one and she just wasn't sure how it would go. I had more confidence in her than she did. I will be thinking of you on the 10th and will be with you in spirit. Hugs and much Love Jimmy's mom Shirley

Bette, You are doing something i have been waiting to do for 10 years for my son. I wish none of us was going through any of this. Justice is something i long for on a daily basis. Maybe someday it will happen for us. Good luck to you,Bette. Hold your head high you are representing your angel. God Bless you and your family. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Judy/Brian's mom

Thanks mom's! I'm a nervous wreck I know I won't sleep tonight!

I know there a some mom's who have no arrests made, I know I was one for a little over a year. i prayed and prayed for justice for my son, so many times over & over again. I know the pain of not knowing even if it was only a little over a year, it is agonizing, i could not imagine not knowing so many more years as some of you are going thur. My heart goes out to all of you. Some days I sit and think does it matter? No matter what, it won't bring my baby back, does it help knowing that they are being punished, yes definitly. But it still doesn't change the what if's, the why, the how can this happen. There is no good answer for what they did, nothing they could say to me would change that at all. I just know that in my heart I'm glad they will get what's coming to them, one way or the other, God prevails. If they are not punished in this life, His wrath is greater than man's they will have to face Him. They will suffer, one way or the other, I pray they see your children's faces each night they close their eyes and suffer for eternity. One way or the other it gets paid back. This I believe in.

I keep all of you in my prayers and I will let you know (as much as I can) how it goes tomorrow.

Today is my birthday, and I got a call last night that my son's portrait is completed, now how about that, my son in heaven gave me a gift I didn't expect it to be completed, and it should be included on their exhibit. I will receive it on the 20th at a function that the institute is holding. I am estatic about this, it truly was the best b/d present i could have gotten, knowing that it is done and I'll be getting it soon! I can't wait to see it, he told me that it was beautiful, one of the best he's seen!

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Oh Bette "Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Dear Bette Happy Birthday to you" What a great birthday present you deserve it.Where is this function,will all of Phila be able to see it? You see he did give you a BD present.With much love and hugs.Barb/Nicky's MOM