WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You

I want to thank all the moms who have been lighting candles for my son Gene. Thank you so much. I am sorry that I have not lit any candles for your angels in awhile but going to school and working...WOW. I knew this was not going to be easy. I ask my angel Gene and my dear Lord to give me strength each and every day. I keep all of you and your angels in my prayers everyday. Sending my love to all of you. Take care and God bless you.

Re: Thank You

Dear Angie
Whether a candle is lit or a prayer said,we feel your love and concern.God Bless you for tackling school work and heartache.Life is a juggling game and just getting by day to day is a struggle.I feel like I know our angels so much better than I did 3 wks ago and they all are so precious to me,like my new family.Continue to do your best I know Eugene is so proud of you and would want you to know how happy he is for you.We're rooting for you girl.God Bless and keep you and your family Hugs your way.Barb/Nicky's MOM

Re: Thank You

I too have not lit candles but everyday I think about our children and all of you parents that are suffering like me and mine. I do appreciate any and all candles that anyone lights for my Jr and all the prayers. Barb, I agree just living life even right now is like a juggling game, and Hat's off to you Angie I know going to school and life are really hard, I did it and I am a strong believer that If I can do anyone can. Just a quick note to say "Good Job"
Frances Jr's mom