WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So sad

A friend of mine from work's daughter just died today. We are not sure about the details it was and OD, but don't know if suicide or not, she was only 22 y/o. This really hit me, another mom losing their child. I'm filled with tears and sadness.

Please keep her in your prayers.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Re: So sad

Bette,
I am so sorry to hear that. Too many young lives lost too soon. We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers as well as all the moms. Take Care.
Laura & AV
PS How is you back doing...I hope you are feeling better.

Thank you Laura, my back is still stiff! It hurts to sit long periods. My son took over my PC at night playing his xbox on line LOL I'm going to try and get into chat tonight or tomorrow night.

Take care
God Bless
Bette
Timmys mom

I am so sorry for this family. Please let them know they are in my thoughts and prayers and if there is anything I can do let me know. It hurts to know another mother will be missing her child now.

Dear Bette No one knows more than you what it is like to lose a child.Your co-worker will probably seek you out in the days to come cause after all who knows her pain like you?Only another mother who has been thru this heart ache.I will keep her and her family in prayer as I do all the Moms and families.Many Hugs Barb/Nicky's MOM So sad to lose a child regardless of how they died.

((((((((((((Bette))))))))))))
There is a very good support group for parents who have lost children if you want to share this with your friend when the time is right. It is Grieving Parents on Yahoo. There are parents there who have lost children to overdose as well.
Love,
Yvonne
Joshua Underwood's mom/soulfriend

hi bette,oh my god,i send my love & prayer's to this family,so sad,wow,and it's around hoilday's,may god be with her!!well least she have u as a friend,hug's alway's!!

sending my prayers to the family joann -hubert-mom

My heart and prayers are with her parents and everyone who loved and cared for this child, I know alot of people say Jr and alot of children are not children because they were 26,25, and even older but until we die they are all our children. no matter how old they get. I am so sorry for all of your losses.
Love and prayers
Frances Jr's mom