WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I need to scream! ! !

I got a call today from the prison system, the illegal idiot that was the accomplice to my sons murder was released, but to a federal prison so he is now awaiting deportation in a federal prison which could take from 2 weeks to 6 months. They called me so that I could write a letter to the judge that will deport this POS to let him know how we are feeling, I wrote a letter and just let them know how I felt when I re=read the letter I thought to my self, **** I am very angry. I also wrote to the judge that I was sending some pictures of my son so that he could put a face to the victim and the son, and father that was missed so much because of the irresponsibility and cruelity of this person. I am sorry to bug, but I just wanted to share this with you.
Love and hugs
Frances Jr's mom

Re: I need to scream! ! !

Dear Frances Rant,Rave Sreammmmmmm we all feel for you and understand.Hopefully the letters and pictures you send the judge of your son will put his face in his head and he won't look upon him as another statistic.After all he looks at his idiot murderer's face.Our Angels faces should be up for all to see judge,jury,DA etc.Why shouldn't their beautiful faces be able to be displayed and let everyone know what beauty we lost in our lives.God Bless I will be praying for you and your family.Barb/Nicky's MOM

Frances scream all you want. Rant all you want, rave all you want. Let it out and you have every right to be angry. I think it is one of the most important things that we can do to put a face to our child. They need to see they were human and lived and were loved. We are here for you. {{{HUGS}}}

Frances:

This really hits home for me, the POS that killed my son is also illegal. Did he serve his time here and now they are deporting him? I'm afraid this guy will get deported before he serves any time (he hasn't been convicted yet).

My thoughts and prayers are with you and if I can help you by writing a letter to the judge, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

I didn't think about that, but if you need us to write letters count me in too.

You know that gets to me, what happens when they get deported? Will they still have to do time there in their own country (which might be worse) or do they get to get off the plane and go home, then come back and do more crimes? I don't understand the concept of this??? Our justice system, I don't get it at all.

Plus I'm just a big bag of nerves with court coming up. Still haven't heard from ANYONE that it's still on, it's next Wed. 12/10, shouldn't I have heard from someone, I mean what we just go and see what happens, no idea what to expect, or anything? Or do they call you like the day before or something? I called the detective 3 times in past month and sent 2 emails, he is usually very good at getting back to me but this time haven't heard anything.

Well you rant and rave and I think your whole family should send letters to the judge!

Let us know if you hear anything.
God Bless
Bette
Timmys mom

Frances
I would be screaming too, I will write a letter also if you think it will help. I can't believe they just deport these SOBs guess that way our tax dollars won't be spent to house and feed them. What a bunch of ****.

Bette:

Here is WI they tell us to call the day before to see if court is still on, I have yet to call, we go just in case. Everytime I have called to get information or ask a question I have had to speak to at least 2 - 3 people before I would get an answer, I just don't have the patience for that.

As for the deporation issue, as far as I know once they go back they are free, they don't make them serve any sentence for a crime they have comitted here. They actually are on a bus and dropped off at the border and it's all on them to find the means to get to their hometown. Some don't even go back to their hometowns, they stay a few weeks or days even near the border and then at their first chance they come back. The stats are alarming of how many of them come back and get deported numerous times. I have a couple of simple solutions for this, but I don't think our government would appreciate them!

Sorry I'm rambling, but this hits very close to home with the POS that killed Travis being illegal also.

Hugs and prayers to all of you, and if this Judge gets a bucket of mail for a bunch of us Moms, he'll probably retire.

Nanci
Travis' Mom

To answer some of your questions, he is being held in a federal prison awaiting deportation, when he is deported they will notify us, then if we see him in our town, (his family and pos uncle and all still live here in our town) there is an investigator that gave me her number and I am to call her, she inturn will call Santa Maria police department, SMPD will then issue a warrant for his arrest and they will bo and pick him up, he will then go to court again and be sentenced for 2-3 years in prison. Now when he goes back to his pos country where killing is permitted he will be a free pos. One of the officers that has been so kind to us during the court and everything actually told me if we do see him to call this lady, then call him and he will personally issue the warrant and arrest him. Alot of people even my family members say "Why do you even bother?" my answer to them is "Why should his family have it so easy and comfortable when I don't, to hell with them let them suffer if not the same way I am, at least finacially, because that is where they hurt in their wallets?"
I hope you guys don't think that I am a bad person for being so angry at the illegals, my husband is hispanic and he is a very hard working man, My son was hispanic and very proud of his heritage, My husband's family came here Mexico in 1960 and they are all hard working, law abiding, they have all gotten their citizenship and they are wonderful people, the illegals that I am so ****** at are the ones that come to our country and expect everything to be given to them, like medical, welfare, housing and yet they don't even want to abide by our laws, well to hell with them and they can take your a** back to their country and be a pos there.
I would like to say thank you to all of you that write me back or note on my ranting, my husband sometimes sits here so solemn, it is really hard to look into a man who is so strong and loving and see his big sad eyes, I think it breaks my heart sometimes just to look over at him.
Love and hugs to all of you and I think of all of you daily. When you pray tonight to tell your child good-night send them my thoughts and tell them to take care of each other and that they are loved by many.
Frances Jr's mom

Frances:

I personally don't think of you as a bad person and I have some hispanic friends that are here legally, like your husband and his family and I feel the same way you do. We don't get any thing for nothing here and yet some of these illegals come here thinking we owe them.

The POS that killed my son had no DL, no insurance and yet he was able to get his car registered and plated here in WI. Than totally blows my mind, I have to prove I belong here and yet they come here and minipulate the system to work for them.

Once again, if I can do anything to help you, feel free to contact me. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

MOMS,
What kind of bull**** is it that someone in the country is here illegally,,commits MURDER, and then is sent back home to be free to hop the border again?
Does anyone have any statistics on homicides committed by illegal immigrants?
This information needs to be in everyone's face, politicians, media , etc.
Wow, I am stunned.
We can feed them, house them, give their children ins, but we cant freakin put their asses in prison?
WTF.
Yvonne
Joshua Underwood's mom/soulfriend