WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How do I get into chat room?

Hi, I can't seem to get into the chat room. Can someone give me instructions? Thanks, Darien

Re: How do I get into chat room?

Darien, look at the top of this page you will see-m.o.m.s chat room. click on it and sign in and you will be ready to chat......love and hugs jackie

Dear Darien
I'm glad you want to get in chat room.It is a great place to go.You must click on chat room above forum and then you should see java coffee cup wait for a while and it will take you to sign on just put your name in top line no need to worry about the other things it asks and presto you're connected.Hope to see you in there soon.Usually a lot of people are in there around 9pm eastern time.God Bless and hugs your way.Barb/Nicky's MOM

Darien
You may have to download Java, I did because I had an older version. If you can't get in just go to Java from there you will be able to download the version you need.
Jimmy's Mom

Is it awful that I was thinking the Sesame street theme and singing...."Can you tell me how to get, how to get to MOMS chat room" when I saw this thread? Maybe I should go back to therapy.