WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TONY'S MEMORY OF WEB-SITE!!

HI MOM'S,I AM SOOOO SAD,I WENT TO LITE A CANDLE FOR TONY ON HIS MEMORY OF-SITE AND IT WAS TAKEN OFF,THEY SAID HIS TIME WAS UP,I PAID FOREVER,99.95!!I E-MAIL THEM ALL WEEK,I EVEN TRIED SINCE FRIDAY TO PAY AGAIN,BUT THE MY PAYMENT DIDN'T GO THROUGH,BUT TODAY I CALL MY BANK AND THEY SAY I HAD FOUR PAYMENT'S TAKEN OUT MY ACCOUNT FROM MEMORY OF,2 PAYMENT'S OF 4.95,AND TWO FOR 49.99,BUT TONY SITE IS NOT THERE,I AM SAD THAT'S MY WAY TO BE CLOSE TO MY BABY,WHAT IS WRONG?DOES ANY ONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM,I CAN'T LOSE HIS SITE I WILL BE CRUSHED!!HUG'S!!

Re: TONY'S MEMORY OF WEB-SITE!!

Hi Michelle,
I am so sorry to hear about your difficulties with memory-of. When I had another issue with them I emailed them and got a pretty quick response. Go to the website and select the Contact Us button. Sounds like they have confused your payments with the annual selection and took it out twice. Tell them you want to choose the lifetime membership and hopefully they can straighten it all out. Best of luck and I just know they will get it fixed for you.

Luv
Kay

Michelle
I decided to send an email to memory of I asked them to get this straightened out for you. Hopefully it will help.
Hugs Jimmy's MOM Shirley

thank u mom's,well tony's site is back,they fix the problem they gave it to free,but really i paid forever,i thought i did!!!!!but they put it back,hopefully all the money will be put back in my account!!thank u mom's!!