WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
???

I put a message in here last night that I couldn't make it to the chat last night? where'd it go??? that is weird! How did it all go, who won??

I hurt my back yesterday, I went to Timmy's grave site and it was a mess, there were leaves that covered up even the Blessed Mary statue I have. i filled a whole trash bag of leaves and put down his Christmas Decorations. The cold and bending, stooping, and the up and down didn't do well for me, I hurt all day when I got home. i would never have been able to sit in front of the computer for long. and I left a message? Went to bed at like 9:30PM, feels a little bit better, just stiff now.

hope you guys are doing well.

God Bless
Bette
timmy's mom

Re: ???

Bette
We were worried about you glad your back is feeling better, I know mine does the same even just from sitting. Laura the smartie won we had fun they asked the wrong questions I had answers for other questions they fooled me. Ha, Ha. Also met Brian's mom Judy she is new to us but not new to the site her son has been gone for 10 years and no one has been held responsible as of yet.
Well join in tonight if you can.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Re: ???

Of course Laura is the winner LOL, I'm glad you all had fun, we need that feeling of lightness in ourselves once in a while. I could not come on last night either, Just to stiff and can't sit real long, hope at work I can make it thru it as I sit most of the time :( sigh.....

Well maybe tonight!
God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom