WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brians Mom Would Like You To Meet Her Son

Hi Moms,
Brians Mom would like to share her son with you. You can meet him and his family on his myspace page. Copy and paste the link below to meet Brian.
Laura

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=338113735

Re: Brians Mom Would Like You To Meet Her Son

What a nice site. I am just sorry we have to meet him under these conditions. I am sorry his case is still unsolved and pray that they will find who did this.

Judy
Brian is a very handsome guy, I really like the slide show. My heart goes out to you and your family it has to be so very hard not knowing who or why.
Sending Hugs your way
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Judy..what a beautiful tribute to your beautiful son. It was nice to see you in the chat room and I do hope you come back as we really are looking forward to that. Take care and remember you are not alone we are here for you..love and hugs
AV

I finally got to Brian's site. How nice it has inspired me to start a myspace site for Wes. There are no word written to say how sorry I am for loss.
Kayt

Judy,
I am so sorry for the loss of your son Brian. So handsome. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family and may God bring some comfort and peace to your heart.

I want to thank all the moms who looked at Brian's myspace. It means so much to me. Thanks again and God Bless you all.
Judy Brian's mom

So sorry we have to meet this way. My son has a myspace page too, and I've been keeping it up for him. I then made my on myspace I did it for a while just to check in on what he was doing LOL, but now I keep in touch with his friends. I go there a lot just to comment stuff, but days are hard, we have a memorial page too and sometimes I can't even go there. Just so sad, and I'm so sorry for your loss.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom