WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
moms

HI MOMS I AM SENDING MY PRAYERS TO ALL OF YOU BE BLESS MY HUGS ARE COMING YOUR WAS HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD THANKSGIVEN,MY LOVE AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU THIS TIME OF THE YEARS I HOPE YOU ALL TRY TO KEEP YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ANGELS ARE WITH U LOVE JOANN (HUBERT)MOM.

Re: moms

HI MS.JOANN,WELL I AM BACK ON LINE NOW,I KNOW THAT I AM NOT GOOD AT CALLING BACK,BUT I BEEN WORKING,BUT I WISH U A BLESS THANKSGIVING ALSO,U ARE IN MY HEART ALSO,I CAN CHAT NOW,KISSES AND HUG'S!!

I pray each & every one of you have a great Thanksgiving.One of the top things on my list of things I am thankful for is all of you you have been a blessing in my life & I know it is a bond we will carry for a lifetime.
God bless you all,
Vickie/Andre's mom

Dear Joann and the rest of the MOMS
Wishing you the best Thanksgiving possible and may God Bless you this day with HAPPY MEMORIES that will outweigh the heaviness in all of our hearts.God Bless you and keep you hugs your way.Barb/Nicky's MOM

Wishes for Happiness to all of the moms here and their families on this Thanksgiving day.
I am thankful for all the wonderful women that have come into my life over the past 11 months. You have lifted me up when I am down, have made me laugh when I am sad, given me hope when I had none, dried my tears when I couldn't get them to stop. I will always be here for each and every mom that is here and new ones to come. I love you all and hope your Thanksgiving is filled with wonderful memories of your angels.
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

May you all be blessed with Gods love this Thanksgiving & always. Wishing you and your angels a blessed Thanksgiving. With all my love...

I just got home from working, a 16 hour shift at the battered womens shelter where I am employeed. As I was driving down the road tward my little log cabin in the woods, at the end of a very, long steep lane, I counted the blessing I had in my life to be thankful for
1.I am so thankful I had my Wes, for the 20 years I did, for so many don't even get that with their children
2. I am thankful that the memories I have of my son are filled love and laughter and the colour of the universe he called home.
3. I am thankful that Deb, gave me a place to go when I thought there was no one else in the world whose heart could be as broken as mine and could not understand the pain in that heart.
4. I am thankful to each and every mother who has shared her sorrow and joys, who has helped me with my inept computer skills and taught me how to make smiley faces and winks.
4. I am truley blessed and thankful that my husband has tken care of everything today, the cleaning, cooking and eviting family and friends I wouldn't have.
The list goes on and on and yes I am thankful that when I sat in my car this morning and balled like a baby, cause I missed my baby, I didn't feel guilty or ashamed but blessed that I could feel!!!!!

May peace be with you all
Love and Light
Kayt

To ALL MOMs across the globe, old and new and those to come I pray for Gods peace within our hearts that our children are safe and whole with HIM.

While I sit here and miss my dear son Gerrick so so very very much I remember how thankful we always were for everything. Gerrick was such a dear kind thankful child who grew into such a sweet kind thankful teenager. After he was murdered I never felt any thanks for anything ever again. All I felt was hate!

I am so very thankful for my Gerrick who was so kind, loving, caring, such a wonderful son and truly special to me and all those who know and love him. My child, I love you so much and miss you more than words can ever say, thank you for letting me know you're here with me today while I cry for you I love you and miss you soooooooo much.

Re: Moms

Happy Thanksgiving to all the moms and I just wanted to let everyone know how thankful I am that you are all here for us. Hugs to all you moms.
Laura & AV

I AM SO THANKSFUL THAT I GOT ALL OF YOU MOM WITH ME THRU ALL OF THIS ,I AM WISHING THAT YOU HAD A GOOD THANKSGIVIN,I SOME WHAT DID I AM PRAYING FOR YOU ALL JOANN HUBERT MOM.

Happy Thanksgiving MOMS. I hope everyone was able to get through the day.
I am so thankful I had my precious daughter. Today was hard but I was so lucky to have been her mama. I will forever be thankful for that.

May God bestow peace and mercy upon all of the moms who's going through a rough time this holiday season.