WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Michael's Trial

Jury adjouned today at noon. No verdict reached. I talked to a Victim's Advocate this afternoon. According to the DA, they are close to a verdict. It looks like, possibly Monday morning. When the verdict comes in, we have 30 minutes to get to the courthouse. The Victim's Advocate suggested we be at the courthouse in Fontana at 9:00am Monday morning.

I am praying for 1st Degree Murder.

Love to all

Re: Michael's Trial

I AM PRAYING WITH YOU. HANG IN THERE YOU ARE SO CLOSE
LOVE AND LIGHT KAYT

Dear Beverly
I will be praying for you and your family all weekend and especially Monday for a first degree verdict.May God Bless you and keep you.Many hugs your way!Barb/Nicky's MOM

Beverly:

We are here in WI praying for the max.

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Nanci

My prayers are with Beverly. God bless you.

Beverly

Please know my thoughts are with you and your family, my prayers will be for justice to be served. For me hearing the verdict of 2nd degree brought a feeling I can't even describe it brought some peace to my heart. There were only two women on Jim's jury who held out for 2nd degree because they were afraid the creep would get the death penalty, they had been instructed not to consider the penalty but they did anyway. There are no death penalty cases tried in our county. But we did get what we prayed for.
I hope with all my heart the POS in your case gets the maximum sentence the law allows. We need the harshest sentences to be handed down just maybe that will save another mom from this pain and suffering we are all going through.
Love Hugs and Prayers
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you that justice is served and he gets the maximum sentence possible. Laura

Beverly,
I am praying that the verdict will be in favor and justice be served.Praying for strength and peace for your family. I pray that you all will be blessed and highly favored in Jesus name!

Beverly I can not imagine the pain this is causing you and your family. The word anguish comes to mind to refresh all the awful memories. I am praying hard that justice prevail in your case and give you at least one sense of closure in this awful ordeal.
Love and Prayers
Kay

may GOD be with you in this time of darkness.....hugs and prayers......pat-rickys mom

beverly i am also prayering that thay get the max + joann hubert mom.