WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Video

Hi Moms,
Don't forget the worldwide candle lighting vigil on December the 14th. I want to share this video with all of you. Lifting you all in my prayers. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1TDZWr_j_I

Re: Video

The video made me cry I am going to check around and see if this happens around where I live.
Thanks so much for sharing this.
Hugs Jimmy's Mom Shirley

God Have mercy, I couldn't watch it all. It made me cry too hard and my heart hurt.

HI,
Thanks for sharing that with us. It was very touching and heartfelt ceremony.
Laura

Last year I attended the worldwide vigil that Compassionate Friends had here in Chandler, AZ. It was held on December the 9th. That is Gene's birthday. It was very emotional. Poems were read, they had a slide up showing all of our children. So...whenever your childs picture showed you lit your candle. I don't remember what song they were playing but I know there were alot of tears. It is a very beautiful ceremony. I recommend that you try to go to one. Parents of Murdered Children...they also have one. This year there's is going to be December 6th. I will be attending both of them this year. Take care MOMS. Keeping all of you in my prayers.

can you please tell me how to get to the video on utube thank you

Hi Bonnie,
Copy and paste the link in the address bar of your computer. It should go straight to the video.

hi angie, that video made me cry nice of you to let us see this i had a great sence of peace my love to all of u moms 1-4-3,joann hubert mom.

We will be attending our first service with Compassionate Friends this year. Our daughter's name will be read and her picture will be placed on an alter and we will light a candle as her name is read. We are having t-shirts made with her picture on it to wear. One of my sisters will be attending the service that is close to her but the rest of our family do not have a Chapter near them so they will be lighting candles for that hour. We are making a flyer to ask all friends and relatives to remember to light their candle. I never knew about this day before it happened to us and I want to make as many aware as I can.

Angie, Thank you so much . The video is a strong reminder and touched my soul, I needed to cry, I've been holding so much in side so I don't up set my family, this is such a hard time of the year, Dear God. please give us mothers of murdered children some Peace and calm our spirits if only for a little while during this Holy and emotional time of the year. Amen.
God Bless you and God keep Eugene,
Jackie Tommy's momma

That was beautiful,it made me cry.I just received an invitation to go to a program where your loved ones who were murdered, committed suicide, or died in an accident are remembered,they have a couple of survivors speak about how they made it as far as they have come, they do a slide show and when your love ones picture come up they call their name and who ever is there to represent your love one will go up and light a candle and afterward they have some refreshments.I told the that I can't make it because I have to be right back in that state four days later for the sentencing of one of the guys and I really don't want to be in that state where my son got killed,besides I don't think that I am strong enough. I am sending his daughter's mother and i will email them a picture of my son>

That video was beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. I will check to see if that is happening in my area as well.