WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MOMS Video

Hey Ladies,
Joann and I were talking about making a video for all our angels and their moms. I have some on Lisa's memory page with different themes. Joann suggested we use Tony's song Never Would Have Made It (Excellent Choice Joann) as I hope that is okay Michelle? I have made a short clip of what it would look like and it is posted on Lisa's Videos page and if you click on the computer it should take you directly to the page. Let me know what you think, what pictures you would like to use, etc. If you don't have a memory webpage (where I have been pirating the pictures from) you can send them to through email or even mail me pictures and I will scan them add them and return them (if you trust the Post Office--I wouldn't--lol). This is a rough draft and I didn't exclude anyone I just merely grabbed a few photos to see which direction I should next and what you think. Let Me Know as I love making these videos, kimis, etc. It helps me more than you know but then again I am sure you do. I am here all day so just give me a holler!
Laura

Re: MOMS Video

Laura
I emailed you a picture of Jim for the video I think you and Joann have a great idea I love it.
And I love my little sis for letting me use her laptop sisters are the greatest.
jim's mom

Yes I sent a picture of Timmy too, (well actually 3 cause I couldn't decide, besides I wanted you to see him with his Pittsburgh hat :)

Hi Lisa,
Yes, I would like to include my son Gene in the video. Please feel free to take any pictures from his website. Lisa, how do you make those videos? I would like to make one for Gene. Thank you for that kimi you made. Take care. God bless you.

Well Lura, I finally got it figured out and 1/2 accomplished for some reason I don't get sound so I will have to check and see if I need a new sound card for my new but used computer.
I love what you have done, thank you for your time and effort. Our kids are all so beautiful.
Love and Light Kayt, Wes's mom

Bette,
I got the pictures and they were great. Shirley yours did not come through if you could resend them. The length of the song and the size of the file may prevent me from being able to post it on Lisa's memory page when it is completed. I can still make copies of it to those who want it but I might only be able to put it on the internet by way of youtube. That means I will need everyone who wants to be included permission. I don't want to invade anyones privacy or assume that are okay with it being that it will be possibly on youtube. Thanks again and I will wait to hear back. Laura

Laura,
OOOOOOHHHH MY GOODNESS,WHAT A BEAUTIFUL VIDEO.I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO ADD RICKY.PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TAKE WHATEVER PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE OFF OF HIS WEB PAGE.HUGS AND PRAYERS.......PAT

Hi Laura:

I used to post on a regular basis but it just gets so overwhelming sometimes to see all the new names and read the horrible stories of what these monsters did to our beautiful precious children. I went to Lisa's site to see the video and first and foremost I want to thank you for sharing your beautiful daughter with us. I am so impressed with your computer skills and how you are helping so many MOMS in keeping their children spirits alive. I would be honored if Terrell was part of Lisa's video page. Can you take the picture from the MOMS memorial page? If not, I would love to send you one.

God Bless
Tracey (Terrell's MOM)

Tracey,
Thank you so much for visiting Lisa's page it means the world to us when we have visitors. It is my therapy that helps me keep going as do the other moms. I don't know where I would be without them. My "skills" were squat but now I am somehow driven by this as Lisa's page is my lifeline. It started the day Lisa was murdered when the song Pocketful of Sunshine was playing constantly on the radio as if Lisa were telling me Mom I am okay. Think of me when you hear this song. I was obsessed with making a video with all her pictures of her beautiful smile. It took me days but I wouldn't stop once I started until I got it done. I have learned alot since then and I keep making them because they mean alot to mean even if I am the only one that ever watches which is how I feel sometimes. So by thanking me for sharing her I want to thank you so much more for visiting her website IT MEANS SO MUCH TO OUR FAMILY. Some family members find it too hard How do they think we feel. I am rambling I will be definitely add Terrell and use that picture on moms page if you like. At the end of each segment I have checkerboards that include the moms logo and pictures of our angels with their mom/family. Do you have a picture like that you could send me? Thanks so much and I will be revising in the next couple days. Bound by our beautiful Angels. Laura

Dear Laura
Could I mail you pictures of Nicky? I have triples of most pictures so if they got lost I have 2 more of each picture.If this is alright to do how can I get your mailing address and remember it's me your telling so make it easy.How many can I send you? Thanks from the bottom of my heart God Bless and Hugs your way.Barb/Nicky's MOM

Laura Maas
2411 Saltsman Road
Erie PA 16510

Ziplock bag and a padded envelope cuz you know how those letter carriers can be--lol! Send the all if you want! We can use them for his memory page!

Laura, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

My cable has been down since Sunday evening and by chance I checked the video and saw my beautiful baby's picture smiling back at me. It is the saddest thing in the world to see so my son included with some many other children who are no longer here in this world due to the evilness of others...but just like we MOMS have bonded through the world wide web our children are together through God's Grace and Mercey and ONE DAY WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER.

I'll have to send my pictures through regular mail and I am so happy you included Terrell in the video, please make sure you take care of yourself.

God Bless and Please Take Care of Yourself. When it gets overwhelming make sure you take a break...knowing when you're weak is the only way you can stay strong.