WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ripped off

Came home from work today walked into the house and something just wasn't right. I kept standing looking around thought where is the blanket I was working on? All of a sudden it hit me my tv, my computer, my dvd player all gone. Walked to the dining room the sliding glass door was open there was a pile of stuff on the floor a printer part of Jimmy's stereo. Then I went to my bedroom the mattresss was pushed off the bed and I knew they had gotten the money I have been saving to start my T shirt shop, my Christmas money I am not even sure how much I had some where between 8 and 10 thousand dollars. Yes I know how stupid to keep it under my mattress should have had it in the bank to late now. Then into Jimmy's room it was trashed they took Jim's x box game I am not sure what else is missing. These POSs even moved his urn I was so POed when I saw that they had even touched it I just started crying. They left no finger prints but the dumb asses were smoking and left the ash tray with two cigarette butts in it the police officer took them for DNA. We are pretty sure we know who it is there was a girl and two guys we think, she left her hair brush. If you can believe this they piled all this stuff in my recycle bin after tossing my recycle out and walked right out through my front yard. Guess they had planned on comming back for the rest of my things but I got home from work before they could. Here it is almost 1 am and I can't get to sleep, I want my son back he was my protector this would never have happened if he were here. God I miss him so much tonight my heart is breaking I want my Jimmy. I want to scream and yell why why my Jimmy! At this point I can't even see what I am typing and I have carried on long enough.
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Re: ripped off

Oh my God Shirley. I am so sorry that this has happened to you. Tears are welling up in my eyes. After all you have been thru...now this! Why are people so freaking evil? I hope they catch those POS that did this to you. I don't even know what else to say to you. Just that I am so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers Shirley. That's all I can do. I sure wish I could give you a big hug. {{{Shirley}}}

Shirley,
I'm at a loss for words, which is something amazing for me.
It makes me so angry to hear this happened to you.
How did they know you had money under the mattress?
how did they get in? Tehm dirty SOB's. I wish I could help you. I just hope you get your stuff back. If you know who did it act fast. Now! Don't wait.
Do you have somebody who can help you? I know what you mean about Jimmy being your protector. John was the same. I'm so sorry Shirley.
xoxo
pw

Dear Shirley
God what more do people want? How dare they touch Jimmy's things.They violated you again and if you think you know them then they knew you and all that you have been through.How could they?.Such EVIL people in this world it gets uglier and uglier by the day.I'm crying as I write this because my heart is very heavy right now.The only good thing is that you weren't hurt!!!! I am sooo thankful for that.The hairbrush and cigarettes are good for dna and I'll be praying that it will be a quick arrest and that anything you lost will be returned to you asap.Oh Shirley I know you miss Jimmy and I don't have the right words to help you through this.Please Please stay strong,fight back with all you got left in you.I'm rooting for you girl and wish I lived near you instead of having to write you on this computer.I'll be praying for you as always.Many Many Many Many HUGS your way.Barb/Nicky's MOM

OMG Shirley I am so so sorry that this happened to you. There is so much evil out there in the world. Yes it sounds liek it must be someone who knew when you would not be home and how did they get in? Maybe you should invest in a security alarm. Those SOB's I hope they catch them. What they all wore gloves and smoked cigs????? Please keep us updated on this, I'm so sorry that you gad to go thru all this. This happened to my sister, who lives in Florida, she flew up here to be with me during that first week and when she went home 2 days later they were robbed, took everything all her jewelry, cash, etc. didn't take the big stuff though like the computer or anything. I mean they had to have a car out there to load up a PC, xbox, dvd, etc. those are not light weight items. No neighbors saw any care or anything out of the usual?? Jeez, it just never ends does it, hang in there girl!

God bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Thanks to all of you I don't know what I would do without you ladies or without my family, just go off the deep end I think.
These creeps took the window out of my granddaughter's bedroom I didn't even know you could do that thought I was OK 'cause all the windows were locked. Thinking more clearly this morning I realized I had lent money to my nephew so I think I had between 5 and 6 thousand dollars.
I am 99.9% sure it was people my oldest son knows my son has a drug problem and hangs out with some low lifes. He has been told 100 times not to have any of them in my house but when I am not home they have been here. I figure they must have seen him go to my room to get some money and just went there looking. Jimmy's motorcycle jacket was missing I just about went crazy I found out my oldest had it, the officer who came was so nice he said he would go get it for me and he did I was just beside myself thinking they had Jim's Jacket. My oldest called me I let him have it good. It is time I tell him to get his stuff and go if his drugs are more important than family it is time to leave and not come back until he is clean.
Thank you for being here for me as you are for all the moms.
love and hugs Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Shirley I am so sorry that this happened to you. It never ceases to amaze me about how cruel and mean people are today. Not only have our babies been taken from us but they violated your space and took all of your money, etc. Those SOB's will get what's coming to them. The police will be able to get the DNA off the hair brush and cigarette butts. You hang in there girl and I will be praying for you.

Shirley,
I've been thinking about you all day.
Let us know what happens.
I'm sorry your son is on drugs, My nephew is in Florence for Drugs he use to steel from my sister all the time. He was all messed up once and hit his Dad. It was really dramatic.
Anyway, you're in my thoughts.
xo
pw

Shirley,

I am soo sorry all this is happening to you, don't people realize you have been thru hell and back and this was the last thing you needed, what a bunch of a@@holes. I hope they get the DNA and have to pay the price for what they have done to you.

My thoughts and prayers are with out.

Nanci

Shirley,I am so sorry about what happened to you.I went through the same thing.We had just got the house at the end of 2000 and this happened in the summer of 2001.They scaled my fence and came in on my deck on the second level of my house in the back,I had motion detectors on the first floor but not on the second floor.they didn't get a chance to get the jewelry but the did get about $1800 dollars and a pair of gym shoes my daughter had just got me. I had been saving for the holidays,when they tried to go on the first floor, they set the alarm off,and they too used gloves, police never found out who done it but we later found out and the block got together and signed a petition because they were always causing problems and we were able to get them out that building and they are no longer on this block.I am praying that the police get everybody that was involved.The security system is a great idea,I got mine upgraded, I got window breaks,I got detectors upstairs and have them on all my doors.I got the basic system free and you add what you want,I been had mine about 8 years and I pay $36 dollars a month for everything I have and that's including insurance for the system.I am praying that the police get them.You have been through so much and as I type,I am asking god to give you double for your trouble,my prayers are with you.