WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Here we go with appeals

Hi Moms,
Just when I have had a chance to breath a little,,fog of trauma is gone, and started the "real" grieving, here we go with APPEALS. There was already one appeals hearing last year, it was with the same judge the presided over the trial,,this one is at the State Supreme Court. This ******* can appeal basically forever. This just NEVER ends. I will have to look at his **** face over and over again for the rest of my life,(or his , murdering *******!) SO, I guess I will consider, plan, and organize my time between hearings as my time to heal, and have as normal of life as I CAN. DECEMBER 16,,Happy FOCKIN Holidays! As IF this time of year wasnt hard enough, Josh was murdered the night after Thanksgiving,,,gotta have this injected. I want to stick my finger down my throat and vomit on this ******* for what he did to my child, in front of my middle child, and the horror he has inflicted on the rest of us. HOW's THAT FOR ANGER?
Love,
Yvonne
Joshua Underwoods's PROUD mom/soulfriend

Re: Here we go with appeals

Dear Yvonne
I am crying right now I feel so sorry that you and your family are going through this.It's so UNFAIR!!!!!!!!.I don't have the words to comfort you right now.I can only lift you and your family up in prayer and hope that you make it through this holiday season with the least pain possible.It's like a slap in the face over and over again.Please try and stay strong.Much Love and many Hugs your way.God Bless Barb/Nicky's MOM

Yvonne, I wish I knew magic words to make you feel better but there are none. I can only offer and ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on and even that is cyber. My prayers are with you and I ask God to give you the strength to continue on in your fight for justice. I am just so sorry and it is unfair and you have every right to be angry. Once again, I am so sorry that you are having to go through this too.

Yvonne , I don't know what to say i can understand your anger. I can't understand how a they keep letting this needs to be in prison- peace of garbage- evil bast--d, appeal anything after what he did. the Holiday's have me angry too, and my heart goes out to you Yvonne, I know this is a very hard time for you to get through, try to take some pleasure in knowing he is in jail and you know who took Joshua's life, I don't if it makes a difference's , but I keep thinking that if I could find out who took Tommy's life and they would be charged with murder then things will get better, even though nothing will bring my son home to me, so what can make us feel better? what is justice? I love you and I'm going right now to lite joshua's candle, p.s. you have every right to be angry, really angry. God Bless you and keep Joshua...Jackie Tommy's momma

Yvonne,
I am so sorry that you have to go through this Injustice System process that takes all of our rights away. I know there are no words that will take any of this any better but just know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers and always hear if you need to rant, vent or just to talk to someone who understands and will listen. All of Love.
Laura
Lisa's Mom

i have no words for you but to try to be strong you will have your day in court,joshua is always around you god will see you thru i know i have so many set back to it's not funny,sending my love an hugs to you keep your head up never give up.joann hubert-mom

Count me in also sun or sat will be fine just name a time. I have started a memorial site for Jim but not much there yet best place to check him out is myspace rip my jimmy you can go to his myspace from there.
Hugs Jimmy's Mom Shirley

sorry I don't know how I posted on this thread.

Yvonne
I can't understand why these POSs get to appeal time after time. Our kids don't get a second chance where is the appeal for them? I am so sorry you have to go through this it just isn't fair. Convicted and sentenced doesn't seem to mean much when the SOBs get chance after chance to be back on the streets.
will keep you in my prayers
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Yvonne,
Keeping you in my prayers. You have every right to be angry. It's just so freaking unfair. Sending you some hugs. {{{Yvonne}}}

I was just thinking the same thing Shirley, are babies don't get a second chance, or 3rd, 4th or how many times the POS's can appeal the case.

I wish I had words of comfort for you, my son's preliminary hearing is on 12/10, the day after my birthday and of course with the holidays and all the other b/d's in Decembe. My one son will be 21 this Christmas Day. Timmy's b/d is New Year's Eve, he would have been 17. So I don't look forward to December at all. We will keep each other strong though, each of us to hold each up! All my angel moms here hold me up and keep me strong.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Yvonne,

I'm so sorry you have to deal with more drama. At least he's locked up and these things ususally don't amount to anything, just a matter of procedure and lawyers getting more money!

But be blessed that the person who did this is locked up and was held responsible for what they did. They had "reasonable doubt" and let Randy's killer go free, even when he testified about just how he stabbed him in the right place to get "maximum penetration & damage" and he had already stabbed him in the arm he could have gotten away if he felt threatened like he said. It was all bull, he was just one of those homeless pieces of crap who was territorial about his area and violent, all these bleeding hearts don't understand that not all of the homeless are there because of the economy, he//, we've been homeless when my kids (all 5 of them) were little and my ex-husband left us, but I didn't kill anyone!

Just try to forget the appeal, it's just grabbing at straws. Try to relax and deal with his anniversary coming up.

bless ya,
Donna, Randy's mom

Girl, you are so right to let that anger out. Oh course, that sorry SOB is going do anything to save his pathetic coward ass. I'm sorry you have to deal with this situation during the holidays but maybe your present will be to see and hear him be denied of his freedom, AGAIN. But please don't let this monster interfere with your healing. He's already took all he can take from you. He's the Devil and the Devil has no power over God's children. I will be praying for your strength.

God Bless You and Your Family
Tracey (Terrell's MOM)

THANK YOU MOMS! I am still hanging in there. This time I am NOT trying to prepare myself to look at his murderer again, it is a waste of energy, it doesnt work anyway.
I am thankful that he is in prison. It doesnt help me at all, none, but it keeps other parents children safe from him. If he was in prison for 150 years, it would not help me, or my family. It is too late for us. I thought I would feel better after he was convicted,,I did for about a week. Then I realized, truly realized, that Joshua was still not coming back.
Now,
I am focused on not giving him my sanity this time around. I did not realize how broken I was during the trial, and the many hearings, until I had a year with no hearings to heal some.
I love you all,,,and HI TRACEY, I havent talked to you in awhile.
Yvonne
Joshua Underwood's mom/soulfriend