WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please pray for me

Mom's I just got out of the hospital.I'm having some heart problems. I' asking for your prayers.They say it is stress .As you know we as mothers & fathers of a murdered child as plenty of stress. Thank you all
& may God be with each of us. Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Re: Please pray for me

We will definitely keep you in our prayers. I just wanted to let you know we made some kimis and included Billy Lee on one. They are posted on the message board as well as on our daughters website. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Laura

Dear Bobbi, I'm so sorry to hear that you're not doing well. Please take care of yourself and know that we are all thinking of you. Get well soon, Randi

Bobbie I will keep you in my prayers too.

Hi Bobbie,
Lifting you up in my prayers. God bless you.

Dear Bobbi,
Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.Try to stay strong,visit us in the chat room,you can relieve alot of stress there BELIEVE ME!!!Most nights it's at 9 p eastern time.God Bless and Hugs your way.Barb/Nicky's MOM

Bobbie
I will keep you in my prayers too.
Hope you are feeling better real soon, like Barb said join us in the chat room there is a lot of stress relief there.
Hugs Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Bobbie,
I have started praying again. I was angry with God for a while but,,,,,,, have since come back to tell him I was sorry and out of my mind. I'm praying for your health and well being. May God calm you and fill you with his love, his healing and peace.
xo
Patricia

Yes stress is terrible on our bodies and souls. I wish you well and keep you in my prayers.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

HI BOBBIE I AM SENDING A PRAYER ,LOL AND HUGS-JOANN-HUBERT MOM.

Hello Bobbie, I too am sorry to hear you've been in the hospital, stress is a hard one to handle but do what you can to keep it down, what would billy lee want you to do? you are as all the moms here are, In my prayers.
God Bless You..Jackie Tommy's Momma