WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanksgiving message

Dear Moms
I went to our area newspaper today to place a Thanksgiving message to Nicky thought I'd share

As the months go by,and time moves on
I can hear you tell me"Ma ya gotta stay strong"
The tears flow readily,for it broke my heart
On the day God took you and our ways did part

Not a second goes by that I don't think of you
I look around lost and say "what do I do"
Your smell,your laugh,your joking ways
Creep up and smother me most of the days

Oh tell me son why did you have to leave?
The pain with your passing,chokes me till I can't beathe
Life isn't the same how can it be so?
For your presence is missed down here below

I'll set you a platter this Thanksgiving day
And pray to the Father to show me the way

Re: Thanksgiving message

That's beautiful Barb, what a nice way to keep you son's memory alive on Thanksgiving.

Bette
Timmys Mom

I love it.
I am however having a hard time during holidays.

Beautiful Barb. I think it is touching and I too am having a hard time with the approaching holidays as I am sure we all are. What a moving tribute to Nicky.

Barb,

What a beautiful poem I am sure Nicky will be watching over you on thanksgiving letting you know he is not completly gone.

Nearly six years has gone by since our daughter was taken from us and the holidays are still very difficult. We always made Thanksgiving dinner together she made that awful green bean casserole. I know I would not mind it now if I could have her back I would just eat it .

I pray all the MOMS make it through the holidays.

Love and prayers

Cindy Monica's Mom

Barb:

That is a very nice message and always know that Nicky is watching over you. These will be our 1st holidays without Travis and I know they will be very difficult for all of us.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Awesome Barb! That is a very nice poem. I am thankful we had Lisa the years that we had her and how empty our lives would have been without her all these years. I can't even imagine. We too will have trouble with the holidays. We even made our Christmas Cards (through Shutterfly of course) up early in case it is too overwhelming dealing with not having her here. Our minister believes that God does not take our angels but it is because we live in a world full of evil. He believes what God does do is takes care of our angels and brings others around to help us through these so desperate times. I believe that now more than ever. On Thanksgiving I will be thankful for all the moms that I have met as I shutter to think where I would be without all of you. Love to you all. Laura

hi barb i love it i am sendimg my blessing to you sending a big hug your way.joannhubert mom.

That is such a beautiful poem.May God continue to bless you with beautiful thoughts. My prayer are with you and your love one!

Barb,
Thank you for sharing. You know Nicky is smiling down at you. No Thanksgiving for me this year. I just am not up to it. God bless you.

DEAR SWEET MOMS
THANKS FOR ALL THE ENCOURAGING WORDS.I VALUE OUR NEW FRIENDSHIPS AND LOOK FORWARD TO ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND CHAT ROOM ANTICS.I WISH EVERYONE UNDERSTOOD THAT SOMETIMES A SIMPLE REPLY TO A BAD DAY YOU MAY BE HAVING IS ALL IT TAKES TO TURN YOUR DAY AROUND.LOL:p bARB/nICKY'S mom