WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
last night

I just want to say that last night in the chatroom, I laughed. And then I cried. But then I laughed again. I actually had a good time. I haven't had so much fun in years. When my husband came home early, he thought I was crying, yet again. He was relieved to see that it was tears of laughter. He was so glad to know that I had found friends to talk to. I want all of you to know that I will be back. And if any of you haven't been there yet, go. It helped me so much. And I actually got some sleep afterward. It's comforting to be able to talk to others who really understand. Thank you. I'll see you all again soon.

Re: last night

Julie I cry most all day it seems, but then in the chat room I can laugh and feel almost normal again. For a long time I wondered if I would ever be able to laugh again. Twice I have felt so low that I can't even hold my head up physically and both times I have ended up laughing. It does remind me of the good times I had with Kaylin. She loved that kind of thing. A bunch of us just talking and laughing. I know that she looks down and sees for that brief time I can laugh and I know she smiles too.

Julie,
You will only be back if you pay them tickets so you quit getting the boot! I just want to say to you, Kim and all the moms---Ditto! I didn't know that I could ever laugh again like I have done talking to all of you moms. You are all so funny and such a pleasure to talk too. I look forward to the chat room and find my self having trouble turning it off!
Laura

Me 2 I had been down all day but was lifted up by you all. Just to clarify sometimes I am so dense I live in Nor Cal our our end of the state was on fire this summer. Now Southern Ca is on fire.
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Dear Julie
I am responding to your post,a day late and a dollar short they say.It was good MOMS wasn't it? Within a week I hope to have all the smiley's down and really show off.God Bless and Hugs your way.Barb/Nicky's MOM

I'm so sorry I missed it. I wasn't feeling well, I have terrible cramps, still do actually. So I was pretty miserable, and crying most of the day anyway. I was best to stay by myself. I'm glad that this chat room is really working out well. Let me know when you guys go back on, I'll try and get on as much as I can, I don't go on the PC to much at night time. As I'm on it all day :) check it out there's that smily face LOL

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom