WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My sisters statement

What has taken place here is not your judgment. Your judgment will come when you are on your knees in front of GOD himself and you have to tell him you destroyed a life that he created. That is when your true judgment will come. Nothing or no one on this earth can compare with what your maker will have in store for you. You have committed the deadliest of sins. I don't think you will be alone I'm sure your mother's turn to pay her price for the lies she told that led to the death of my Jimmy will come in time. You should also think about the fact that by her lies, her waiting and watching with you to find Jimmy, then driving you to his home so that you could commit murder makes her the owner of the key that locks you away, like leading an animal to be sacrificed for her lies. You will both pay the price for what you have done, not by the hand of man but by the hand of GOD himself. you may find this hard to believe, but I am glad there is no death penalty in Mendocino County because that means you will spend what some people may refer to as life in prison. There is no life in prison just a long, slow, painful death and this is what I wish for you. Your mother may have escaped the judgment of man but she cannot escape the judgment of GOD. Some people called Jimmy a bully, but Jimmy fought for the weak who could not defend themselves against bullies. My father who was an honest, loving, caring, hard working man always told us. Don't you ever start a fight but if someone starts one with you, you better finish it. This was the way Jimmy lived. People think you took Jimmy's life but you don't have that power God called Jimmy home, where he can be a warrior in the name of the LORD. When my time comes to leave this earth I will be with Jimmy again. Where will you be?

You should have heard her when she read this her tone really showed her anger. That little creeps mother sat shaking her head no as my sister read.
Thanks again for the laughs I really needed that.
Love to you all
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Re: My sisters statement

OMG Shirley you gave me goosebumps all over. I'm shaking. Wow, is all I can say. and good for her, I'm glad his mother sat there listening because one day it will come around.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

WOW,

Shirley,
This too was an excellent statement and just about says it all between the two. YOu are lucky to have the support and let her shake her head at least she still has him. We all hope their life will be slow and painful as we know what has happened to our lives.
Thinksing of you today and always.
Laura

Dear Shirley
Thank God your sister got through reading that heartfelt,truer than true statement.God does see all and that mother if that's what you could call her will get her day.Imagine sending your own son to jail on a lie? What a low life!!!!!!!!!!!!!Stay strong God Bless and hugs your way.Barb/Nicky's MOM

How can that woman call herself a loving mother? We would die for our children and she set hers up to kill. I am glad that your sister said what she did about her.