WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I AM BACK..........

HELLO TO ALL YOU SWEET MOMS,I HAVE BEEN MOVING SOOOO..... "WHAT A JOB" BUT ANYWAYS FIRST I WANT TO THANK ALL YOU SWEET MOMS THAT KEPT CANDLES LIT ON RICKYS WEBSITE WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE INTERNET.THANK GOD WE GOT IT TURNED ON YESTERDAY AND YES THE FIRST PLACE I WENT WAS TO RICKYS WEBSITES AND THEN RIGHT HERE.I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH AND I AM SAD TO SAY THERE ARE MORE ANGELS ADDED TO HERE SINCE I HAVE BEEN AWAY.BUT I AM SO GLAD THAT THEY HAVE FOUND THIS WEBSITE,WITH ALL OF US MOMS THAT KNOW THE PAIN OF LOSING OUR BABIES.I HAVE FELT SSSOOOOO ALONE WITHOUT YAS,I FIND MYSELF JUST BOTTLED UP INSIDE BECAUSE I FEEL NO NEED TO TRY AND TALK "NO-ONE UNDERSTANDS"I SEE THAT THERE IS A CHAT ROOM ADDED.COOL.....WHEN DO YOU ALL MEET?AND TO YOU NEW MOMS I WANT TO SAY....I AM SOOOOO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE HAD THE EXPERIENCE OF LOSING YOUR BABY,THAT IS THE WORST PAIN THERE IS, MY HUGS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YAS AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS....I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT ALL YOU MOMS BEING WITHOUT YAS HAS BEEN A LONELY JOURNEY.I MISS MY BABY AND MY HEART IS SOOOO BROKEN ALL I DO IS CRY CRY CRY.OH AND THERE HAS BEEN A JURY TRAIL SET FOR FEB.9TH BUT I ALSO FOUND OUT THAT THERE WILL BE 2 TRAILS BECAUSE THEY THE DA DON'T WANT TO TRY THEM TOGETHER.SSSSSOOOO I JUST FEEL ALOT OF PRESSURE AT THIS POINT WITH THE HOLIDAYS AND THEN WHEN THEY PASS THE TRAIL.AND I WANT TO HAVE A FAMILY PICTURE MADE BUT I DON'T FEEL THAT I CAN WITHOUT MY RICKY......HE SHOULD BE HERE AND HES NOT EVERYTHING IS SOOOOOO OVERWHELMING........THANKS AGAIN MOMS FOR LISTENING AND I AM SOOOO GLAD TO BE BACK.HUGS AND PRAYERS.......PAT-RICKYS MOM

Re: I AM BACK..........

Pat,
I am glad you are back and have your internet now. That is overwhelming 2 trials...I can't even imagine. The chat room is a very welcome addition and it even gets quite rowdy in there so be prepared! The last couple nights we have met around 9 Eastern, 8 Central & 6 Pacific but I am not sure if anyone is in for tonight or if they prefer better times. It is good to see you back and I have Ricky on a kimi I made if you want to check it out. Bound by our Beautiful Angels.
Laura--Lisa's Mom

Hi Pat,
Hope the move went well. I know some days it's hard for me to even go to Timmy's memorial page, but seeing the candles always makes me feel better. i try and light candels as best as I can but there are days it's just so hard to see all those faces, lives taken away for nothing!

I hope you get to join in chat some night. We got together on Fri. I was able to be there and it really felt good talking to all the moms.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

HI PAT WELCOME BACK ,YES WE HAD SO MUCH FUN IN THE CHAT ROOM IT WAS GOOD FOR ALL OF US MOMS,HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON KEEPING YOU IN MY PRAYERS -JOANN-HUBERT-MOM.

Thanks for the emails, My Little Boo Boo.
I missed you so bad, when you left I started drinking and drinking and drinking. I'm so glad your back, so I guess you're looking for a job since you don't work for you daughter now. I still have my part time cleaning on the weekend and selling the same Ole stuff. Can we talk every once in a while. I moved too. Four months ago, came to the other side of Norcross. I gave two of my Yorkies away. Tinky and Gizmo. Cried till I couldn't think. I kept Poochie, he's baby, the smallest. two pounds two ounces. He is my true love now, he's all I got. I hadn't told you but I stopped talking to everybody. I went kinda crazy for a while. The Mom's have pulled me back into the circle, helped me, prayed for me, never gave up on me. Made me some how feel safe in my head.
I miss you Pat, I really bonded with you.
xoxo
pw