WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just something I am working on

http://74.50.124.204/image/images_full/136212272r136212275.gif

Hey moms,
I am "feeding" my "kimi" additiction and have come up with this so far. I liked Barb's idea of having a picture to go with the story and "webcams" should be forbidden in the Chat Room I have created this. If you have any pictures you would like to add let me know. Just copy and paste the link into your address bar. I hope you all like it.
Bound by our angels
Laura
I am still workingon the next one as I do have more pictures.

Re: Just something I am working on

Here is the second one.

http://74.50.124.201/image/images_full/136226079r136226083.gif

Bound by our angels.
Laura

Wow I love it, I wish I could just make a smiley face at this point!

I am right there with you on that one Kayt. Maybe we could get together later in the chat room and have a workshop on how to do it!
Laura

I love this! That kimi is addicting...isn't Laura?

I love it. I know how to add a picture to an existing kimi but I would love to know how to make my own. Count me in on the workshop. :)

I have added another one--It is a fun addiction.

http://74.50.124.205/image/images_full/136351755r136351756.gif

Let me know if I have missed anyone or if you would prefer using a different picture of your angel.
Laura

Kim...we will have to share our knowledge so our kids will stop laughing at us...lol.

LAURA, I LOVE THE PICTURE CAN I PUT IT ON RICKYS WEBSITE?

Hi Pat,
Of course I made them all to share with the moms and I am so glad you liked it. Glad you are back and you will have to come to the chat room! Take care and look forward to chatting with you.
Laura

OMG I LOVE IT CAN I PUT THIS ON HUBERT WEB SITE WITH ALL OURS MOMS ON IT LOVE IT LOVE U ALL JOANN HUBERT MOM.

Hi Joann,
That would be great if you put them on his website. I have added all three of them to Lisa's and I am working on a 4th one now. If I have missed anyone or your angels don't have pictures on the website & you want to send me a picture I will make sure they are included. I am glad you all liked them and I look forward to "chatting" with you all real soon.
Laura

I have added another one. I hope you can open them they should be blinking when you do.
Laura

http://74.50.124.201/image/images_full/136826079r136826080.gif

laura i con not put on hubert web site i don;t know what i am doing please help joann hubert mom.

LAURA NEVERMIND I GOT IT.

Joann,
I am glad you were able to put them on. That was really sweet what you wrote. I am glad you liked them and yes we are all family now bound by our beautiful angels. All of our love.
Laura

you are so welcome loljoann-hubert.:(

I love this. I'm not really smart enough to know this stuff but I recognized all the kids and you put John next to Angie and Eugene, I really feel connected to her, though she may not know it. She looks like one of my relatives so does Eugene. I have a cousin in Flagstaff that looks so much like her son it's unreal. I'm going to ask Pat if she can teach me how to put it on John's web. She has actually taugh me a lot of stuff.
Laura this is really really nice. You're so wonderful.

WOW! Laura you are so talented.

Oh I just love the idea of these pictures, and OMG that picture you have of me is so old LOL, can I send you a newer one? It's of me and my boys at Christmas 2005 (of course I don't have any from 2006!) but it's a pretty decent picture I hate pics of me, LOL, but I just found these pics on a camera not to long aga and am in the process of making a slide show of Timmy from when he was a baby until he passed. I'll e-mail it to you if that's ok. Then you guys will have to tell me how to paste these on to the memorial page, do I just link it in? I've done some kimi's before. Maybe I'll try and figure it out on my own LOL

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Bette,
I will most definitely use that picture it is great. Once you get the pictures in your camera you should be able to add them to Timmys photo album through the edit site tab on his page. It will just ask you to select pictures and then you should be able to upload them. Let me know if you need help when you are ready and I would be glad to help you with them. I am glad you liked the "kimis" and hope to see you in the chat room real soon.
Laura

Updated version of Kimi

http://74.50.124.204/image/images_full/137748673r137748674.gif

Dear Laura,

Thank you so much for doing this, they are beautiful.
I am touched and can't thank you enough. Like Patricia said, I'm not smart enough either and don't know about all this but I really appreciate you putting my son Gerrick in those wonderful pictures.

Who is the handsome young man on the bottom right side
and what is he holding? (I think I need new reading glasses.) I'm refering to the same picture that my son is on. Is there a way to list our childrens' names, even if only here on the message board? I recognize most, but I haven't posted here in a long time and I am so sorry to see so many new MOMS here.

Laura, thank you again. You are amazing, especially since your Lisa was just taken from you so recently.
You are both in my thoughts and remain in my heart.

Love from Gerrick's Mom, Diane

Thank you for the compliments but I cannot accept them. I learned this all from who else but my teenagers, Lisa, Kelly, Melanie & our other adopted daughter Katy. They have walked me through these and stop my head from banging on the desk many times--lol. I am glad you like them and I just sent you one with the names and I stopped the "blinking" so you can read them! Let me know how you like them and if you like them better I will change the others ones. It will be like Christmas some of us who prefer "blinking" and some of are "non-blinkers". Take care Diane. I am looking into the webpage thing. Kim has one for Kaylin (Mathews)...Have you seen it? Didn't know if that is something like what you are searching for. Take Care. Laura

I forget Nicky is holding two very small puppies that get even smaller when you shring the picture--lol. It has nothing to do with intelligence when it comes to these computers but more of stubborness and gluttony as to who is going to win! Me of some machine!
Take Care.
Laura

I'm adding it to Kaylin's page this weekend. I will be working on her page over the weekend and doing more kimi's. i love them. I just need to learn how to do my own. I love all of the pics Laura. Thanks.