WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chat Room We Are No Longer Alone!

Whatever you did Deb it worked as we were no longer talking to ourselves and were never disconnected!If anyone is available tonight at 9 eastern, 8 central & 6 pacific we were going to try and meet again. But don't worry if you aren't there right on the hour as I think you will find other moms there now!
Bound by our Beautiful Angels
Laura

Re: Chat Room We Are No Longer Alone!

I was so glad i just thought I'd check and so many of you mom's were there, wish I checked earlier so I could have chatted longer.

I'll try and remember to check tonight!

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Laura, I tried to go on but my computer won't let me it says I need to have Java, I have no idea what that is if you could please help.

Hi,
You have come back to the right place as every here understands that time does not ease the pain and never will. We will have to learn to cope with it and put on our "functioning" faces to appease those who is still have those that are so dear to them but so wrongfully taken from us. I am so sorry for your loss of your son. As far as the chat room it is really personal and I even at a good laugh....the first time in months...as some of the moms are so silly and all are so caring and compassionate. There should be an orange Java logo (in the middle of the page when you click on the moms chat room tab) and you should be able to click on it. It will then walk you through the process of installing it. You will need this program to enter the chat room. Depending on your settings of your computer you may need to allow it to install. You will know this if you see a blinking yellow message at the top of the page by your tool bar. You will just have to click on that and allow it to install--perhaps "active x" or something like that. It will take a few minutes depending on your computer but once it is installed you should be good to go. Let me know if you are successful or if you need any help. I hope I didn't confuse you as sometimes they seem to make these things not user friendly for us moms. Once you start the process you will see the things I told you-- they should pop up. Another thing I do is I keep the instructions minimized in case I get confused or forget something while I am working on installing programs in case I need to go back and make sure I am doing it right. Good Luck and I hope we see you tonight. I look forward to chatting with you and all the moms. Bound by our Beautiful Angels. Laura

Last night was great I had just decided to check out the new chat room and when I got there I was so surprised to see so many moms. I have been really down this week but last night my spirits were lifted thanks to the moms. We did have a few laughs and it was awesome!

Just to let you know you can also type java download into your browser then you should be able to click on download and let the computer do the rest.
Hope to see you all tonight
TTYL
Love and Hugs Jimmy's Mom Shirley

I LOVE THE CHAT ROOM I WAS SUPPRISE SO
MANY MOMS WAS ON LINE LAST NITE

Hi Moms
Since last night was the first time I was in a chat room I felt like we were all at a pj party.I wish I had gone on sooner.My sons computer wasn't working at home so I had to wait till I got to work and on a whim decided to check out the chat room yet one more time.What a great suprise.It is also great having one on one conversations.If I can keep up with you guys I'll be on tonight at 9.Look out family no more dishes wash or cleaning getting done for a while.God Bless all Barb/Nicky's MOM

Hi MOMS,
I can't wait to chat with you all. I have not had a chance because I work nights. Please post when everybody is going to chat again. I am off tonight thru Tuesday. God bless.

Hi All!

I was in the chat room last night too! It was a great time to chat live with you moms, even though I was at work. I'll just keep checking back there.
Nanci

I had to deal with a complete butt yesterday and I almost didn't go on chat because I was feeling so depressed then I was mad at myself for letting that idiot get to me. I think I am just a little more sensitive then I used to be especially now with the holidays coming up. I am so glad I went on chat and I was surprised how many moms were there. It was nice to chat with them and I ended up with a smile on my face. I needed that. Plus I mentioned in the chat and will here too. I can picture all of our children gathered round in heaven and looking down and laughing at us and hearing some of "I can't believe my mom typed that, did my mom type that?" or "Look at them. acting like little kids." What ever they were saying I know they were glad we figured it out. Probly wondered what took us so long too. :)