WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My new poem

I wanted to write in my journal tonight and just couldn't find the words to say. I remembered how Patricia said to keep writing the poems so one came to me and I wanted to share it with you all. for some reason it made me feel good, I did not cry when I wrote it, but felt some sadness that we deal with such pain.

Where Angels Fly
Dedicated to Timmy Clark

They say that Angels fly where the butterflies roam so the story goes, in a field of clover and where wild flowers grow.

As many hearts will tell you the butterflies are signs, of our loved ones whispered kisses and loving sweet soft sighs.

How can we believe with our broken hearts that there ever will be a day of peace, no matter where we start.

It doesn't matter how many times you try, the life you lived has disappeared the day your child died.

But one thing you must remember, God is loving and kind, so when you see a butterly, your angel is not to far behind.

Bette
Timmy's mom
God Bless

Re: My new poem

Beautiful. Purple butterflies are what remind me of my Kaylin and I loved this poem. I am glad it didn't make you cry. Timmy would be so proud of you writing such beautiful words remembering him. I hope that the writing will help some on the days you find the strength to do it.

You keep writing and writing and writng. I love them both.
You hear that Timmy, those are for you.
Kayt, Wes's mom

Precious Mom Bette,
I got goose bumps, maybe it's because you touch every nerve in my body with your writing. I'm going to keep copies if it's ok with you.
My God that was so beautiful. I really feel inspired to start writing again.
Thank you so much, your poems bring comfort.
Big kiss for you
S M A C K
XO

Those are really beautiful Bette. It is your bond with Timmy and your love for him that is flowing out. Always in our thoughts. Laura

Thank you again. I don't know where the words come from. i really wanted to start writing in his journal and when I went I thought, how about just a poem again, then you won't cry. So I did and I didn't cry, but felt the tears swell up in me.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Bette
It seems maybe you have found the one thing that will make you feel a little better keep it up the poems are beautiful.
Hope to CU tonight in the chat room
Love and Hugs Shirley

how beautiful bette timmy is prod of you

Dear Bette
So you were a poet and you didn't know it.I'm glad you didn't miss your calling cause we MOMS are all reaping the benefits.Timmy check your momma out!!Hugs your way.You go girl.Barb/Nicky's MOM