WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Michael's Trial

Michael's trial did start of November 3th. November 4th, 5th and the morning of the 6th was jury selection and testimony started on November 6th. So far Jarrod, Mary Ann, myself and Christopher testited. There was no court on Friday. Monday at 10:30am court will resume.

I broke down when I saw the sketches of our home and the outline of Michael lying on the floor. It was very emotional. I was unable to hear Jarrod and Mary Ann testify. Christopher is my grandson. He was the only testimony I was able to hear. The judge has barred me from the courtroom and she even advised me not to seat outside the courtroom. This will be very hard for me.

Sherri, my daughter, said that MaryAnn's testimony was very emotional. Mary Ann really broke down on the stand.

Law enforcement will testify on Monday...

Keep us all in your prayers. Love to all...

Re: Michael's Trial

Hang in there Beverly. I know how hard this can be and no it does not bring closure but it will bring justice.
I sunk into a deep depression after the boys were sentenced, I guess I thought if we went through all the steps and played the stupid justice game , it meant we would get our Wes, back. Oh I was so wrong and so let down, jsut one more dip in that CURSED ROLLER COASTER RIDE.

Oh Beverly so sad, so hard, so many tears. I keep you in my prayers, I know how hard this must be for you, I can't even imagine when court comes for my son how I'll be able to get thru it. Stay strong for Michael. I wish I knew better words to say.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

HI BEVERLY. WE ALL WILL BE WITH YOU EACH STEP YOU TAKE MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ,KEEP YOUR HEAD UP .LOVE AN HUGS .JOANN-HUBERT MOM

Remember that you are not alone you have all of us MOMS and we will be sending you strength,love and prayers. Remember so many of our Angel Children are watching over us and helping us make it through. you can do this for Michael. Keep saying I WILL NOT BE BEATEN BY THAT SOB WHO TOOK MY CHILD FROM ME.

Love and Prayers

Cindy

Beverly These trails are hard,but you will make it though it.Ipray you get justice .In our case the shooter was convicted ,but the one behind the shooter as been free to do as they please.Stay stong & know
we are with you in our thoughts .Take care.May God be with you. Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Beverly
The trial is hard I know but I did get some peace of mind knowing that the POS will be in prison for the rest of his life. His mother however the one who started all this and in my mind is just as guilty didn't get charged with a thing.
It is so hard when you can not be there to listen I had to stay out of the courtroom only on one day, but I couldn't sit still wondering what was going on. It will be over soon for you and I pray the maximum sentence is handed down.
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Hi Beverly,
I will be lifting you and Michael up in my prayers. Stay strong. God bless you.

Beverly, I will be thinking of you today and lifting you up in prayer.

Today was very hard. Not being able to be there in the court room is not right. I spent all morning going through stuff at my daughters that I want to take back to OK with me. The rest of the day was spent with my two youngest grandchildren. Thank goodness for grandchildren. They really got me through the day.

Testimony went well today according to my daughter and son-in-law. The police officers, detectives and the collector of all the evidence testified. The pictures are very candid. I want to be in the courtroom so badly, but I know the evidence would not be good to look at. I do not want to remember my son lying on a floor with a bullet in the back of his head and chest..

Spent a few hours tonight scanning pictures of Michael and Sherri when they were young. We borrowed some picture albums from my ex-husband. With everything else that my daugher has to deal with, her father is in the hospital not doing well.

There is no court tomorrow. Wednesday at 10am court will resume with the video of Jennifer's confession. I would really like to be in the courtroom for that.

Thank you MOMS for all your support. Love to all.

Beverly
Thank you for keeping us updated on the trial I know all the moms are praying for you.
Moms 2 Mom stay strong
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Bev,
Thank you for the update and hang in there. I cannot believe the "injustice" system holds the victims to the highest standards possible while they run the whole show as if it were a circus. In the city where Lisa was murdered the process is so bad they actually admitted to the media that it was a "sloppy" way they were running the courts and they were going to look into it. I guess there is no looking into however when the victims show any part of being human they are just expected to being stronger than everyone else. I couldn't believe it when I heard what happened as we are told that is a defense attorney's dream to have the mother removed away from the jury's eyes and the judges seem to play into the their's & the killers hands. I shutter to think, if we ever go to trial, what will happen when certain details are brought out. I am thinking of a form "self hypnosis" by repeating the words...DIE MF, DIE MF, DIE MF...well it is just a thought. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. All of our love.
Laura

I'm glad things seem to go well. Can you now go back into the court room as the witnesses are done testifying or you are not allowed? I can understand when one witness is testifying they don't let the other's hear, but you should be able to go back in now right? I'll never understand the justice system. It doesn't work for good people. Just hang tight, and always in my prayers.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Dear Beverly
I'm not sure what is going on with your Michael's trial but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.God Bless and keep you.Hugs your way Barb/Nicky's MOM

Beverly:

My thoughts and prayers are with you as your sons trial continues. Know that justice will be served.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Beverly, I was just wondering why the Judge banned you from the courtroom. After you testify are you not allowed to be in there? I wasn't sure why they didn't let you in once you testified. I want to be in the courtroom at Kaylin's trial and I am fearful they may try to keep us out. I pray they don't.

Beverly,
I'm thinking about you. Hoping the best for you.
I don't understand why you can't go into the court room. It's not right. Can you have it overturned? How can they do that? Sorry about all the questions but when I go to Phoenix I expect to be let in and able to stay. I'm sorry you're going through so much.
Is there a way maybe you can disguise yourself and get in. I know that sounds crazy but, I just don't know these things.
xoxo thinking about you.
pw

Beverly,

Keep your head up and try to get control yourself in the courtroom. I got sent out twice, the advocate told me a trick, try and watch the trial and see it with your eyes not your heart. She was right. I pray that you get the justice your child deserves.

hugs and prayers
Donna, Randy's mom

Patricia,
I love your answer that is great! I just had to let you know you made me laugh when I thought I was going to meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!
Laura

Kim, the reason I am banned from the courtroom is that I may be called as a rebuttal witness. I have to wait until she testifies and the defense rest and then I will be allowed back in the courtroom. The kids aren't telling me too much right now, except who has been testifying. I want to be there and I should be there in the courtroom.

Maybe next week I will be allowed back in the courtroom.

Thanks for asking. When I know more I will let you know....

Patricia, I thought of the disguise, but I am afraid someone would find out and it would create a mistrial.

Good idea, though....

Beverly
Our trial started on a Monday and by Thursday the pig decided to plea, I guess the stupid idiot didn't realize that he had told Jr to meet him somewhere, where there was survilance camera. So on Monday we had selected a jury, tuesday they finished and started the trial and that was honestly the worst day of my life, you have to sit there and see the pictures of your child laying in a parking lot with no clothes on and his body all bloody from the 4 bullet holes that this pig left in my son, then you have to see the autopsy pictures of your child laying on a cold metal table with his head proped up like a football being ready to be kicked and see the bullet wound in the back of his head, which is the image that I am haunted with every frigin day of my life, I understand why you can't be in the court room because of the fact that you are a witness, we were not so we were able to sit there through this horrible deal. And to hear some high paid attorney sit and talk about your child like he was responsible for this idiot shooting him, how they lie and make there client seem so innocent and respectiable, My ass. Sorry little anger there, I actually started to write to you to tell you to hang in there and remember all the good things about your Michael, if and when you are allowed in that court room take a picture of your child and hold it in your hands and remember something wonderful about your child, try to stay grounded and just remember they didn't know your son. I am so sorry that you have to endure this horrible situation. I have been there and have made it through, even though I felt robbed, because when it is all over, I still didn't have my Jr back.
With all my thought and prayers and please keep us updated.
Frances Jr's mom

Beverly,
Any news? How is everything going? I think about you and Michael. Keep us updated as soon as you have time.
Bless you
xoxo
pw

OMG Frances, that's terrible. We have a prelim on Dec. 10th for my son. I don't think I could sit and see pictures from an autopsy, no, I probably would pass out. No, I remeber they showed me a picture when I had to go the ME's office (even though his brother ID'd him laying on the pavement) I still had to go down there as a parent. All they did is show me a picture of my beautiful son, he looked like he was sleeping, with just like a rug burn on his forehead where he hit the pavement. They asked me if I wanted to keep the picture and I said no and gave it back to him, how could I keep a death picture??? Then I spoke to this woman who was going to help me raise money for his reward and she told me to get that picture, the forensic man who I called and wrote never got back to me. now, when I think back, I'm glad I didn't get that picture. You are a very strong person.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom