WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
feeling down

I was just sitting around thinking about my son and I just feel so sad and depressed today, I just don't want to do nothing and sometimes I don't feel like I want to go on. I did not know it would get this hard to deal with,it seems like everything aggravates me now, even my thoughts are all wrong,I just need the hurt and the pain to stop but it seems like it never will,I just don't know what to do,I feel as if I have totally lost my focus, I just know I won't be able to sleep. please pray for me!

Re: feeling down

Deborah, I sometimes wonder if it is the thought of the holidays without them. I know that I am feeling more depressed lately too. I just want my Kay Bear back. Some days I feel like I am going to lose my mind. I have been having dreams lately that my son died and last night that my husband died. Since I don't remember what I dream any more I hate that these are the ones I did remember. Some days the pain feels unbearable. I will pray for you and know that you are not alone. I am sending cyber hugs your way.

Dear Deborah
Know that there are others who feel as you do,but yet we keep going on.I always wonder how I am able to make it another day and then I am reminded of a mother who lost her son who wrote in a grieving book "at the end of the day I don't look back thinking it was one more day I didn't see my son but rather one day closer to seeing him again"I don't know if that will help you but I made it through a couple of really really BAD days thinking about that.Oh yes and plenty of prayer too.Hang in there and know that you are really never truly alone there are those who care about you and hoping that a gentle touch or a kind word will make your loss less painful Hugs your way Barb/Nicky's MOM

Deborah
Today starts a hard week for me in about one week it will be 11 months that Jim has been gone. I know what you mean about not wanting to do anything I have to force myself to straighten up the house or do the yard everything seems so meaningless anymore. I think the Holidays coming up has a lot to do with it this will be the first Thanksgiving without Jim and our second Christmas without him. And it hurts.
You are in my prayers
Sending you a huge hug too.
Jim's Mom Shirley

Hi Deborah,
In the first days of grief, we feel numb, unreal. It seems as if we are floating through the day, going from one necessary task to another, seeing one person and then another with no real recall of what has happened. It's as if we are cast out in little boats by ourselves, and as far as our vision can reach, there is only the sea of sorrow. Nevertheless, we continue day after day.
This feeling of being adrift, of being cut loose, set apart from our normal experiences of people and pressures, persists, and we find our lives filled with unusual demands that go beyond what we think we can bear. But, our resilience is amazing. And, weak or not, we survive this way. We don't sink. We may feel as though we will, but we don't. And we won't. I will lift you up in my prayers. Sending you some hugs. {{{Deborah}}} God bless you.

HI DEBORAH,WE ALL HAVE THE SAME FEELING YOU ARE GOING THRU.WE ARE HERE STANDING STRONG FOR EACH OUTHER,I HAVE DAYS SOME ARE GOOD SOME ARE BAD,WE STILL CRY -WE SCREAM-WE GET MADD,WE ARE MOTHERS WITH HURTING HEARTS,ENDLESS OF PAIN THAT WILL NEVER HEAL,MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALWAYS YOU ARE NOT ALONE WE ARE HERE HUGS JOANN-HUBERT MOM.