WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW HOME,NEW START!!

HI MOM'S,WELL BE AND MY BOY'S ARE NOW IN OUR NEW HOME IN KENNER LA.,IT FEEL'S GOOD TO HAVE MY OWE SPACE WITH MY KID'S,A PEASE OF MIND!!I BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH MENTALLY WITH MY FAMILY,I LEARN ALOT THESE FEW MONTH'S,IT BETTER TO HAVE YOUR OWE,GOD REALLY HAS BEEN BLESSING ME,YES MY PAIN IS STILL SO DEEP OF LOSING TONY,THE HOILDAY'S ARE ALMOST HERE AND I AM TRYING TO HOLD IT TOGHTER,I SEND MY LOVE TO ALL MY SWEET MOM'S,U ALL FOREVER IN MY PRAYER'S AND IN MY HEART ALWAY'S!!KISSES!!TONY'S-MOM-MICHELLE

Re: NEW HOME,NEW START!!

Glad to hear that you are holding strong and have a new place of your own. It's one of those new revelations that come to you from nowhere, they make you stronger and braver somehow. Hugs & prays that your new place brings you peace.

Hi Michelle, so glad you finally got your own place, I bet it feels good yes to have your own space, even though we all know the pain is there, good for your boys though right! Congrats on that, I know with the holidays going to be hard, for me too, so sad for all of us. It's good to hear from you and always send you my love and prayers.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Michelle
How nice for you now you can be yourself. Good for your boys too it is always so hard living in someone else's home. I am happy for you take care.
Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Michelle,
Best of luck to you in your new place. That is really great news. We are so happy for you. All of our love.
Laura

Michelle that is wonderful news. I am so happy for you and your boys.

Oh Michelle,
I am so happy for you and your boys. I tell you...He is listening to us but He will do it in His time not ours. We just have to be patient. Take care Michelle...stay strong. You will always be in my prayers. God bless you.

HI MICHELLE, YOU GO GIRL GOD IS GOOD .I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AN YOUR BOYS.GOD WILL OPEN ALL THE DOORS FOR YOU YOU HAVE TO GO THRU THEM. HOPEING TO MEET YOU SOON AND YOUR SONS .WE ARE NOT THAT FAR FROM EACH OUTHER .CALL ME WHEN YOU GET SETTLE DOWN.OR YOU NEED MY HELP TO HELP YOU UNPACK .MY PRAYERS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU ALWAY .HUGS TO YOU .PS.TONY IS WITH YOU ALWAYS.LOVE JOANN-HUBERT MOM.

Michelle and I happy for you and the boys. I new home and start is very good. Love to you and the boys...

Hi Michelle:

I haven't been here in a while but I saw your name next to the subject New Home, New Start and just wanted to say I am so happy for you and your boys. I love your spirit and I sure Tony and most importantly God is so proud that you are still walking through your pain. Blessing to you and your family.

Love
Tracey (Terrell's MOM)

thank's to all of my sweet mom's,well i am still off-line,but i will be back on very soon!!i send u all warm thanksgiving love,i know it will be hard,but our angel's are with us,thanksgiving was tony favorite hoilday,i will cook all his favorites!!kisses to u all!!