WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chat room

I will go to the chat room at 4:00 today when I get home from work in case anyone wants to chat this will be California time.
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Re: Chat room

My computer is down and I haven't been able to be on so I have missed a lot.
Shirley, what chat room are we talking about? I am hoping to get my computer woes fixed today, so maybe I can stay more currant.
Kayt

Disreguard the first post, yea, I found it and I'm not even going to ask how long the chat room has been up.
I'm just hoping my computer ails are fixed soon so I can keep up with everything.
Kayt, Wes's mom

Well I think that's 7pm my time, if I remember LOL, I'll try and come on. I can chat from home, well at least it let me in so far everytime I went there was no one, but that's because I don't go on the pc that often at home. So I'll try and remember it would be nice to chat.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Well I have been trying to get in my computer is doing crazy things. I bought a new one about three weeks ago then got a new cd drive put it in and the new computer froze up then it croked so I have to send it in and get it fixed. So I am back with the old one and it is driving me crazy. Will try 1 more time to get into the chat room.
Jim's Mom

Chatted with LadyBea and Tommy's mom last night. LadyBea's and I both live on the west coast, her son's name is also James, he was murdered also on the 16th but in November about 11 years ago, she also had her son cremated and has him at home with her. She said we were like two peas in a pod. So many things alike her son was also shot. Didn't get to chat with Tommy's mom for to long it was getting late and I had to get some dinner. I hope to find them there again and also more moms.
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I totally forgot, see I knew that would happen, night time is terrible for me. But I was on the PC too!!! I was doing that CD I want to make for Timmy and his slideshow. I figured something out that might work that I can burn it to a cD and give to family and friends. It's on windows media player. I was so excited last night that I got somthing to work and was able to burn it to a CD, only thing is you need theprograms that can open it. I figure most people with PC's have this on them, (keep fingers crossed) so I was so busy with that, I played with it for like 3 hours, but worth it.!!! Maybe next time, let me know if anyone is setting up a time.

Bette
Timmy's mom

I will check into the chat room tomorrow around 4:00 tomorrow California time if any cares to chat.
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

I'll try. It is usually around 6 to 8 CA time when I make it on and I am always alone. I may struggle to get out of bed somedays but ladies I DO shower so what's up with that room being empty when i go in? :) I have had the pleasure of chatting briefly with Michelle though.

Well maybe this time I'll remember!!! I need to post a sticky reminder to my forehead. I'm just so darn tired (been sick all week doesn't help) at night, and just so sad all the time. I do all my stuff at work, I sneak it in :)

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

This is reassuring. I've gone to the chatroom numerous times, to find it totally empty. I just hope my computer cooperates this time. Hope to see you all there.

Well I rembered but no one there, guess I was too late!

Bette
I was late my computer is being poopie again, sometimes a bunch of web sites start popping up and then this 'ole thing freezes up I have to shut it down and start all over again. I sent my new one in to get it fixed hopefully I will get it back soon. One thing about the chat room at times it disconects and you have to click out and then click on the chat button again. If someone wants to set a time I will try to be there. CYA
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom Shirley

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that I've been in the chat room quite a few times, but no one is ever there. Let me know what time is a good time to meet there. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Bless our precious angels.

Randi

I see that we have all been in there but perhaps in our own private one as we can never find anyone else or at least that is what I thought as well. Perhaps when we go in we should stay in there and see if anyone else comes in. You can minimize the page and work on something else. There should be an indicator when someone comes in. Perhaps we are all just leaving too soon. Another suggestion would be to try visiting on the hour or the 1/2 hour mark so we don't have to set a time just check in at intervals. I don't know but it sounds like there is interest if we could just get together at the same time. I will leave mine room on for a while even though we chuckle when we do the room count and the big "1" is up there! Laura

Laura
Good idea I will start trying that if my computer will cooperate.
Jim's Mom Shirley

I still don't know how to do it.
Well, I guess I'm too old to learn.
Old Dog, new trick thingy