WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You

Thank you MOMS for all your prayers. Well, none of his friends or family showed up for court. :-) So...these are his other charges against him...Conspriracy, Illegal Control of Enterprise, Money Laundering, Danergous Drug Violation, Using Electronic Communication Drug Transaction. Lord knows what all this means...but anyway they had to get another attorney for him because there was a conflict with his attorney he had. So this means that we are right at square one again. His attorney needs time to review all the files, evidence and talk to witnesses on the murder charge. His attorney asked for at least 18 months to be able to do this so the judge set a trial date for the begining of November 2009. During this time they are going to be working on sentencing him on the other charges he has against him. I also got appointed another advocate. I right away liked her because she asked if she could see a picture of my son. She said she likes to put a face to the story. I thought that was really sincere. And she asked alot of questions about Gene. I don't know MOMS. I was hoping that all this would be over soon. I am just so tired of thinking about this all the time. I feel like this court process is a big heavy ball chained to my leg and I am dragging it around...and it is getting heavier each day. I feel like when this court stuff is over and he is sentenced to whatever they are going to give him...I will be able to let go of some of this heaviness that I feel I am carrying. It just sucks that our child gets killed in an instant and it takes years to get justice for them. I just don't get it. They did not appoint us another court date but if and when I have another one I will let all you wonderful MOMS know so you can lift me up once again in your prayers. Thank you so much. Sending all my love to all of you. You and your angels will always be in my prayers. God bless you.

Re: Thank You

Angie
You are right I felt like a great weight had been lifted from my shoulders when the sentence was handed down. And even more when I knew the POS was shipped off to prison.
It sure isn't fair that most cases take so long justice should be swift and the sentence should be the max.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Re: Thank You

Angie, I hope with all these charges he never sees the light of day again!

I am just starting the court stuff and we have another month just for the preliminary. I can't imagine why it takes a whole year! and you are so right, it takes a split second to murder someone, our lovely babies, and it takes forever to get justice.

God Bless and stay strong
Bette
Timmy's mom