WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
San Quintin

I recieved a call at 2:30 this morning from VINE letting me know the POS is at this moment being transfered to San Quintin Prison in San Francisco.
Thank you God.
Now my son can rest in peace justice is finally his.
Love and Hugs to you all
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Re: San Quintin

Wow I hear that's a bad place. Good!

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Congratulations! there is such a thing as Justice.
Shirley Thanks for sharing your good news it
gives hope to moms waiting for that phone call.
Jackie Tommy's momma

That is such good news Shirley. Our boy is being arraigned this morning and I missed it because no one notified us and I found out too late to go. My husband was close enough to get there as soon as I called so at least one of us was there, but I wanted to be there too.
I am so glad that Jimmy received the justice he deserved. :) It gives me hope.

Thank-you God. Jimmy now you can rest and await the day you are reunited with your Mom.

Shirley I know you have some relief may the animal pay dearly for every minute Jimmy lost with you and those who love him.

Love

Cindy

Shirley...That is great news I hope he gets everything he deserves...hopefully he make some new friends like "Bubba". Kim It is my understanding or from how our case went the arraignment is basically reading the charges. Hopefully that was all that transpired today. I am sure someone got an earfull or is about to as there is no way they should have not got the info to you. The next hearing if I have it straight is the preliminary hearing and that is more detailed and lasts longer or at least ours was. The arrainment for Lisa's killer was actually done from his hospital room and lasted just a few minutes. But the preliminary lasted about an hour and there was some testimony given. That came right after the arraignment hopefully they told your husband today when that is scheduled for. Hang in there. Love and hugs to all. Laura

THAT'S SO GOOD TO KNOW .YES YES ALL OURS BLESSING IS COMEING SOON JOANN HUBERT MOM.

I'm so happy for this wonderful news! Justice has been served, I wish you and your family peace knowing that ******* won't have the chance to do this to another child. Rest in paradise Jimmy, you'll be remembered forever.

Hugs to all,
Randi

Thanks to all of you.
My prayers are that you all get swift and just justice for your children. This closes a chapter in my book of life. Now I will try to heal and remember Jimmy as he was in life one heck of a guy, laughing and happy, cruising on his motorcycle or just hanging out. I know nothing will take the pain of loosing him away but I have satisfaction knowing his murderer will never walk the streets again and will never murder another innocent person.
Thank you all for your prayers, hugs and love.
You are all very special ladies in my life.
Jim's Mom

Dear Shirley
I am new on this site and am trying to get to know all the moms on this site.I wrote to Kim and let her know that I'm not great on the computer and can only figure out how to communicate through picking a forum.I am so happy and have a lot of hope re your precious son Jimmy's justice.This should'nt be a question ever of getting justice it should be a given,how naive am I? Is it better to have a jury or judge?I'm guessing that a judge because too much can go wrong with a jury.When my son Jimmy found out about this site he wanted to know if I wrote to Jimmy's mom yet.I told him I'm going to write to all the moms,I just found the site 2 days ago and am trying to get to know all your children.God Bless Hugs your way Barb/Nicky's MOM

Barb
Just want to let you know how sorry I am for your loss there really is no greater loss.
I don't know about not having a jury I believe that people see through all the lies especially when they are as blatant as they were in Jim's trial. I have been able to thank a couple of the people who were on the jury. Both were glad to hear that this creep got the max. The first time I saw the POS I couldn't believe that a little punk like that could take the life of my Jim in a fair fight Jim would have taken him out with one punch and been done with it. Jim's daughter who is now 7 said if that bad man didn't have a gun my daddy would have twisted him like a pretzel. I don't like the idea of counseling one on one but I wish I could find a support group here. I live in such a small town I would have to drive for a couple of hours to get to one. I do take meds I couldn't make it without them they just help me cope don't make me tired just keep me from going crazy most of the time. Every month about 1 week before the 16th I just cry and go a little crazy the 16th of December 2007 was the night Jim was murdered. Soon it will be 11 months and then a year. I can't believe I haven't heard Jimmy say "Hey mom" in almost a year. So it is starting today I am crying as I write this. You have come to the right place every mom knows your pain and will support you in anyway we can.
Best of luck to you and your family.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Dear Shirley
Thanks for the heads up on the jury.The DA said we could have some say in it but I don't know about that.I'll leave it in God's hands as I try to do with everything.I don't have the strength and energy to do things my way anymore.Thanks for writing back.Our next day is my B/D Nov 25th that is with the other guy who was with the shooter,he actually confessed but I haven't seen him they severed the cases for the pre trial hearing cause he changed lawyers and the new one had another murder trial I guess business is good for him.I don't get how they can defend these punks and still sleep at night.God Bless and HUGS your way Barb/Nicky's MOM

Barb
I have a myspace dedicated to Jim we also have a myspace for Jim. If you would like to check them out mine is titled rip my jimmy, or you can put my name in and get to it shirley silva from mine you can get to Jim's. I have videos of him doing some crazy things on there Jim rode a street bike and did stunt shows. The sheriff who was at the scene the night Jim was murdered is a friend of the family he said he always thought he would be picking Jim's body up from a motorcycle crash never from from something like this. Jim loved life and lived it to the fullest there wasn't a thing he wouldn't do or try to do, he loved entertaining his friends.
See I ramble also guess we all do from time to time.
I pray that all the moms and families here get justice as swiftly as we got for Jim. Seeing the POS that murdered him get the maximum sentence and then two days later in prison has given me some peace of mind.
Love, Hugs and prayers
Jimmy's Mom Shirley