WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Autopsy report

We just got her report. We are setting up to talk to a pathologist. I can make out most of it. After reading it I have more questions then ever though. It was so hard reading it. Hopefully he will be extradited back to LA county tomorrow. Why won't this nightmare just end?

Re: Autopsy report

Mrs. Kim I will keep you in my prayes I don't think this nightmare will ever in for any of us and I have not read my son report but I know that had to be very hard hope they never let that person that took your Angel and the ones that took all of our Angels pay for the rest of there lifes. Take care and much love to you and your family. Terry(Cedric's)MOM R.I.P TO ALL OF OUR ANGELS.

Kim,
I know what you mean while some questions are answered so many more are now being asked based on what you are reading. Some things we may never find out but those that we can are the ones I tried to concentrate on. Take care...your and your family are always in our thoughts and prayers as are all the moms.
Laura

It was the hardest thing I ever had to read.

Be strong

God bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

I am going to get a hold of Amanda our avocet and find out about getting the autospy report and any other paperwork I can get my hands on. My sister is a nurse so she will be able to figure out most of the autospy report.
Ladies I just pray you get as much justice as I did this sentence was the max for this guy. He will head to prison next Thursday. Wish I could afford to take the day off and follow the but to San Quinton just to watch it go through the gate to hell.
My prayers and thoughts are with each and everyone of you.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom Shirley