WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the last day I should ever have to go to court and see this little POS. Please say a prayer for me and ask God to help me to not go over the edge. If any of his family or friends say one mean thing to me or any of my family I will loose it. And if his mother shows up for the first time through out all of this I know I will want to gouge her eyes out. We have been told by the Willits PD that if she shows up they will arrest her for conspiracy I don't know if that will really happen I would love to see her in prison but I sure wouldn't want to have to go through another trial. We have been told that his sentence will be an automatic 40 to life but the judge can tack on more time and I pray he does even tho the life tail means he will never get out of prison I would just like to see him sentenced to the most years he can be sentenced to. The court system needs to start handing down the harshest sentences to these murderers to send a message to others who think this is the way to take care of thing.
Much love to you all
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

Re: Tomorrow

Oh Shirley I'm already thinking of you! Please let us know that things turned out ok, and that idiot's mother got arrested LOL, yes I will keep my fingers crossed that she is that stupid to show up, you never know! I'm saying a little prayer for your right now, hope it's not to late! Good luck and God bless you and your family and keep you strong!

Mom2Mom
God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Praying for you Bette. I hope all went well. Take care and God bless you.

Opps, Sorry Shirley...I typed in Bette's name. I swear sometimes I don't even know how I get thru the day! This morning I was making coffee... I went to pour me a cup and there was no coffee and I was like "What the hell?" I forgot to put water in the pot. I forgot to submit my timecard last week and so there for I did not get a payceck this week. The other day I found the dish sponge in the refreg. Anyway Shirley...you are always in my prayers. All of the moms here...I pray for all of you. Sending my love out to all of you and your angels.

Shirley:

Good luck and stay strong, Jimmy is watching over you.
I will be thinking of you tomorrow, let us know the out come.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Angie, boy do I know what you mean. I've done things like this all the time, it's gotten worse as time goes by and my mind is filled with all these thoughts and things going on. I don't know how I make it thru the day either sometimes.

Bette
Timmy's mom

PS - Shirley please let us know how it went!