WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Another terrible day

Bette,hang in there,don't let these people take any
thing more from you.It sounds like you knew them,so they knew what they were doing & what it would do to you.Hang in there & do everthing you can to get justice for your son. We as mom's can do no more.The rest we have to put in God's hands.Please don't let them take anything more from you.

Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I appreciate it, it makes me feel so much better coming here and saying things that I don't really say to anyone else because they just don't understand it. It was a hard weekend to get thru, i think a lot of it is because Halloween is coming and it was his favorite and my friend always has this big party for Halloween and I'd take him and a friend with us every year and it's this weekend 11/1 I didn't go last year and don't think I can this year either. It's just not the same, brings back to many memories and I know I'll just end up crying and having to leave. I did ask my one son maybe he could go with me, he went with me to the Christmas party, but he has drill this weekend. sigh.....

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Hi Bette,
I think we all moms here are a mess. Well, at least I know I am! I think about my son constantly. From the time he was a baby to the time of the last night that I was with him. It's funny how some days of the week you think of one particular thing. Like on Sundays when I am comming back from church I always think about that Sunday when I was comming home from church and pulling into my driveway and I was on my cell phone with my daughter we were talking about my son wondering where he had spent the night...and the detective knocking on my window asking if he could speak to me.Driving by restuarnts remembering the last time we ate there. The park down from my house...sometimes when I have the energy to take a walk I go there and I can picture him sitting there fishing. I too, don't go out anymore. I go to work, church and stay inside most of the time. Nothing is enjoyable anymore. I feel so old, ugly and tired. But Bette...we need to stay strong for our sons. I am sure they would not want us to give up. They know what strong moms we were and we have to continue to be that. For them. As long as I know I have you moms to lean on...I am going to be o.k. May God bring peace and comfort to your heart Bette. My prayers are always with you and Timmy. Sending you some hugs. {{{Bette}}}

Thank you so much Angie, yes I too do the same thing. I have to drive past many days where it happened, I bless myself every time and think why do i go down this street? I can go out of the way to go to the store but I still see it, it's still in front of me no matter which way I go. Thsi is why I want to move, and get away from those other families those monster(s) families. Any time I go somewhere Timmy always pops in my mind, rembering this or that, everything around me reminds me of him. I think I'm going crazy because I just can't seem to take much more. I cried so hard on Sat. all day and night. How much my life feels drained from me.

I'm so glad I have you moms to talk to. I'd go nuts if I didn't.

God bless you all
Bette
Timmy's mom