WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CHAT room

I was able to get into the CHAT room. But can't get a response.

Re: CHAT room

Donna, I was in there and when I finally think I figured out to respond it said that it disconnected and told me to restart. So when I closed it and restarted it told me that I couldn't sign in because I was already in there so I will try a different name and see if I can get in.
Laura

I got in but I was the only one there. I left because I find it easier to just talk to myself in person. ;) I hate typing to myself. :)

Kim,
LOL....I did the same thing after waiting for a little bit. You are right about thinking the same way. I think until everyone figures it out...including me as I don't know if I have it right...but I was definitely typing to myself and then Donna came in and I couldn't answer her...perhaps if a time were set up to use it until it goes going would be best otherwise we are all going to keep typing to ourselves. I already talk to myself as well as Lisa I talk right out loud to her. Take care. Laura

Maybe we could just let everyone know what time we will log on then if someone else is able to log on at the same time we will meet up and get it all figured out. Once we get it dialed in we will be able to make times to meet.
OK I will go first I am in California I will go to the chat room at 1:00 this afternoon. If that isn't a good time let me know and I will change it.
Hope we get this all figured out, I am sure we will and it will be nice to talk back and forth.
Jimmy's mom Shirley

were do i go on to get on the chat room with you all what site it is ,

so sorry i find it now thanks