WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MY SON B-DAY WAS 10/18/08 WOULD HAVE BEEN 22 YEARS OLD

I Cry To Know someone took what we had,took your huge's,smile,all the things we had but 1 thing he didn't take was our love,the joy you gave me His mother still gets 2 talk 2 him,hold him but she will know he is a killer,She will never look at him the same. I know you are my Angel and always will be and I do Thank God that I only got to have notthing but Joy in my life what you,that God gave me a son to be proud of and that I am,always will be thank you my son for being a kind,loving son. R.I.P my baby. They drop charges say witness family say's they can't handle it and life has not been the same for that person they are always in and out of the hospital all the time because of what they seen him do my son my baby. Only God knows what are were I go from here. Please say a prayer for the witness. I hope that person will be all right and safe and my God bless them for the help they did give I wish I could give that person a big huge,I am sorry for the bad dreams and the pain that person has in there life right now because of this no good killer ,for the pain there family is going thought. Also Thank you all for your prayers,kind words my sister moms I need them,I will always keep you all in my prayers. I may not come on MOMS a lot but I think of you all all the time I just take so many pills I don't know what way to go. Take care,I send you all a huge,my love to you all and your Angels! Terry (CEDRIC JOHNSON) MOM HAPPY B-DAY TO MY ANGEL

Re: MY SON B-DAY WAS 10/18/08 WOULD HAVE BEEN 22 YEARS OLD

Birthdays are so hard. Keara's was in Sept. and so was her daughter's, then other family Birthdays Holidays etc. It seems like the whole year has some kind of date or dates that are so hard. It is not fair that our beautiful children were taken from us. I spent Keara's bday crying most of the day alone except for my pets. Love you. Darien

Birthdays and holidays are so very hard, my son would have been 33 six months after he was murdered. Not quite sure how we all make it through. But we do, we move on through life but nothing is the same.
Know that your son is watching over you and you will be with him again.
Jimmy's Mom
Sending a hug your way

My mom shares the same birthday, she died when I was 25 and she was only 58 y/o.

birthdays, anniversaries, holidays are terrible, the pain and heartache we endure. I'm so sorry I wish I could give you a big hug.

Timmy's b/d is on New Year's eve, last year he would have been 16, his Sweet 16, and this year 17. All the things he will miss, I will miss. I know the pain you feel, just wish it wasn't true for any of us.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

My son (Reginald) birthday is on Christmas Day and and I have already been crying thinking about it because i know it will never be the same,I thought about him so much this last week that I have thought myself into a
headache.

Thank you all,I am so very sorry you all lost your Angels and I know you all understand every thing I say because we all feel the same pain and I wish I could met you all and give you a huge. Thank you all my sister I love you all,my prayers are alway with every last one of you. much love Terry (Cedric's) MOM