WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chat

I can't get into it. It tells me I don't have Java and I do have Java on the computer I tried downloading it a few times and checked the security and the browser and everything and its still saying the same thing. Maybe my home computer will let me on, but I don't go on my pc that much at night time, just to darned sad and tired.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on this let me know. I tried everything that the Java page said to do and still doesn't work!

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Re: Chat

Bette
Sometimes my computer at work won't let me on certain sites maybe it is something with the company you work for stopping people from using the computer for things other than work. I will try to get into the chat room I am home don't work on Fridays.
Jim's MOM

Bette
I am having trouble also I get a message that says requesting access then nothing happens. What did you put in where it asks for profile?
Jim's mom

I can't get into it either and I have everything. Boy Oh boy I thought I was really old and dumb, I even emaild Laura and asked her if she could help me.
Gosh, I'm really kinda glad y'all are having the same problem.
Ok if any of you ever figure it out let me know.
Ta ta for now
Patricia

I admit I am old and dumb when it comes to computers!At one time I installed the Java but another setting on my computer was not allowing it to run. Don't ask me what is was though because I asked my girls to Fix this stupid thing! They never know what they do..they just cruise through the computer, click things and then it works. I asked what did you do and they say...I fixed the stupid thing! Laugh and walk away!I just used my name and for my profile I typed in Lisa's Mom and it let me in. Of course I was the only one in the room but I got in...LoL. Now don't take this the wrong way I don't for one second I am not old or dumb...just lucky I have my girls to help me with these newfangled things!Take care and love to all. Laura

I can't get into either or I did but nobody else was there. Cindy can you help? Thanks.
Darien

I figured out what I needed to do maybe it will help.
I downloaded the latest version of Java once I did that I got right into the chat room. Once you get in you need to downsize mom's site and you will see the chat room message board.
Hope this helps
Jimmy's mom
Shirley

Well I'm going to try it from home. I did see where it asks for your name and profile. So I'm just going to see if I get in. We should set up a good time and if anyone can come in, now I know I can only do at night on my home computer. Shirley you must be right, it's probably blocking me from my work PC. Oh well, sigh....

Bette
Timmy's mom

I think there is about a three hour difference between Cal and where you live. I get home from work at 3:30 in the afternoon. I don't work Friday, Saturday or Sunday pick a time and I will be there.
Hugs Jim's Mom Shirley