WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Court

Hi MOMS,
Please keep me in your prayers today. I have a court date today and I am sure it is just going to be one of those continuance hearings that will probably last just five minutes. I have been going to court every month now for one year and four months. It is so hard to see that POS sitting there...but I have to be there for my son. I hope we go to trial soon. I am so tired of this...waiting, wondering, hopeing. Thank you MOMS. You all are in my prayers everyday. God bless you.

Re: Court

Angie, A pray is coming your way.
Dulce Madre, no te alejes, tu vista de mi no apartes. Ven conmigo a todas partes y nunca solo me dejes. Ya que me proteges tanto come verdadera Madre, Haz que me bendiga el Padre, el Hijo y el Espiritu Santo.
Amen
May God our Father in heaven watch over you and may Eugene be standing by his side waiting for the day he sees his beautiful Mother again.
Best Wishes for the day. Your sober friend Patricia

Thank You Patrica,
I am glad to hear that you are doing better. I know this pain is unbearable...but GOD is with us on this journey. May he bring peace to your heart and strength to get you thru. God bless you.

I'm not sure if I'm to late in sending you warm thoughts & prayers to you today. I understand (not as well as most of you moms) about the court thing, I'm sort of new at this being my son's just got arrested last month.

I can't imagine what you go thru each time you are in court seeing the POS, but I know I will soon enough and many thoughts, hugs and blessings your way.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Angie:

My thoughts are with you today, I know the feeling even though we have only been going to court for 4 months the hurry up and wait mentality of our justice system is sickening.

Best of luck.
Nanci/Travis' Mom

Angie
My thoughts will be with you today and in sprit I will be by your side.
I have been through the court routine our trial finally started in June we await sentencing now it is set for next Tuesday after some delays on the part of the defense. The closer it gets the more crazy I get I just want this to be over with soon it will. I know how it feels to sit in a courtroom with the POS who has murdered your child, you feel like the first thing you need to do when you get home is to take a bath to wash the filth off.
Sending Hugs your way
Jimmy’s Mom
Shirley

Angie, you are in my prayers today. Please know we are here for you.

Thank you all for your prayers. Well, this SOB has aother charges on him. They caught him selling drugs in jail, money laundering and wire tapping. There are about 15 people involved and one of them is his own mother. I have been crying all day. I am so angry. The first couple of months hi mother, father and couple of other people would show up for his courts dates. Well, when his mother got arrested everybody stopped showing up. Then today seven people...don't know if they were just friends or family members of his...I know one of them must of been his brother because he looked just like him showed up. They sat in front of me and my daughter. These people are not nice people. You can tell they are gang members also. The pos that has been arrested for my sons murder belongs to a nortorious gang that I don't even want to mention their name. He is claming that he was just there but that he did not do the shooting.So I guess these people are mad because since he is the one that did not shoot my son...why should he get blamed for it. Well...they just kept looking back towards me and my daughter and when we got up to leave the court room I heard one of them say "I'll f... her up. So s me and my daughter were getting ready to walk out of the building we saw that they were in the parking lot kinda of like waiting for us. So called one of our friends to pick us up and we walked out of the back of the building and drove our friend to the corner so she can go get my car. I was afraid that maybe they were going to start something with us or follow us to my house and I don't want them to know where I live. I am sure though if they want to find me that bad they will. But, I was just so angry because what freaking right do they have to be angry with us!!! Now on top of having to deal with the court...the pain of losing my son...I am going to have to deal with these people. It's just so unfair! I have so much more to say...but I am going to stop here for right now. Please keep praying for me and my daughter. Sending my love to all of you wonderful MOMS. God bless you.

Oh yeah, I would like to change my email address on this site. I don't want my last name shown. Would I email Debbie about this?

Angie
I don't even know why they would be sitting on the same side of the courtroom as you and your daughter.
throughout all the pre trial stuff we sat on one side and the people (who there were none) for the POS were suppose to sit on the other side. Then when the trial started we switched sides. Now we switch back again for everything for the sentencing.
You should tell your advocate what is going on with these people. Sounds like they are trying to intemidate you they can be banned from the courtroom if they start anything. It must be scarey for you, I live in a small town not much gang activity going on around here.
I would think yes you need to let Debbie know you want to change your email address.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Much love
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Yes defintily tell the advocate! I would have went back in and told the sheriff's there! They have no right intimidating you! They will get band from the court room but you need to let the DA and the Sherriff's office while you are there. Once you heard that sob say something under his breath I would have went right up to the guards and said I just heard them say something I'm afraid to go out to the parking lot as they are known gang members, this way it was on record and if they intimdate you they should be banned. I know what you mean about this, though my son's murderers are not gang members we live right around each other so the rumors and things I hear drive me nuts. I don't even want to go to the store in case someone stops and tells me something. I'm sorry you have to go thru this, don't let them do this to you. You are the VICTIM!!!! ohhh sorry it makes me so mad to see that you would have to sneak out the back door! OMG what a mess! Now he will get more time for doing what he did behind bars. That is his life now, behind bars!!!

Try and hang in there, please don't let them intimidate you, go tell the advocate and if they do this at court to you again, tell the guard/sheriff that you are afraid.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom