WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need Prayers

My dad has been in the hospital since Friday because of a heart attack. He has had 3 more since he has been in the hospital.

Re: Need Prayers

I will say a prayer for you and your dad.
God Bless
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Oh I do hope he is doing better, and continues to get better. Sending many hugs and prayers your way.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

I lift you and your father up in the name of Jesus, God I lift this entire family up to you, God I thank you right now for being a present help in a time of trouble,God I thank you for your strength that you are pouring out on this family right now,God I thank you because you said you will never leave or forsake them,I thank you God for healing their hurting minds and their troubled hearts,God I thank you because you said you won't put no more on us than we can bear,God I thank because you are already in the midst of it all.May the love, Blessings, and strength of the Lord be with you and your family in the name of Jesus,Amen!

Lifting you and your father up in my prayers. God be with both of you today and always.

my prayers are with you and your family ,god will heal your father love an hugs joann(hubert)mom.

Praying for you and your father.