WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To All You Moms

I just want to thank you for your responses and know that your kind words, thoughts and prayers help to soothe my mind while my heart yet hurts and I just feel a need to pray for each of us right now. God I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that you will bless each and every mom here on this site with the blessings and desires of their hearts especially where the death of our children are concerned,I pray that you will fill the void each of us now feels inside,I pray that you will give us patience knowing that everything is a process, God I'm asking that you heal our troubled minds and our hurting hearts,God I ask that you will pick us up on the days that we will feel down, God i ask that you will let manifest in each of us an inner peace that we've never known before. I thank you in the name of Jesus Christ.God bless each one of you listed here.Amen

Re: To All You Moms

Amen!Deborah(Reginald's)MOM God bless you,your family my son B-Day was 10/18/08 he would have been 22 years old.

AMEN! Thank you Deborah. I also will keep you and your son Reginald in my prayers. God bless you.

A MAN I WILL KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN MY PRAYERS (HUBERT)MOM JOANN

A MEN! THANK YOU JESUS.