WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Philip Dover... 10 yrs.- Thinking of you Debbie Wiley

HELLO DEBBIE, THIS IS MICHELLE VILLEGAS, MOM TO JULIO VILLEGAS JR. I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT IM THINKING OF YOU TODAY AND WHAT YOU MUST BE GOING THROUGH. 10 YRS. IS A LONG TIME, BUT IM SURE TO YOU IT SEEMS LIKE JUST YESTERDAY. TOMORROW (10-19) WILL BE MY SONS 5 YRS. I WANT TO THANK YOU DEBBIE FOR CREATING THIS WEBSITE IN HONOR OF YOUR SON, YOU CANT EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE HOW MUCH COMFORT YOU HAVE BROUGHT TO ME AND MANY, MANY OTHER MOMS. YOU HAVE GIVEN US A PLACE TO CRY, SCREAM, BE ANGRY, AND MOST OF ALL BE UNDERSTOOD AND NOT JUDGED. I AM SO GRATEFUL TO YOU... PLEASE KNOW THAT MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TODAY AND ALWAYS....
BIG HUGS, AND MUCH LOVE, MICHELLE VILLEGAS

Re: Philip Dover... 10 yrs.- Thinking of you Debbie Wiley

My thoughts and prayers are also with you on this day. I will light a candle for your son.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Debbie, you and Phillip are in my thoughts today, I too will lite a candle. and Michelle has said it all, because of your love many of us have this place of comfort to come to, I believe it saved my sanity after Tom's death, I know Phillip is proud that your LOVE for him has given so much love and comfort to mothers suffering what his mom suffered.
THANK YOU DEBBIE and PHILLIP.
may God bless and keep you.
Jackie Tommy's momma

praying you u debbie/and michelle to day joann(hubert)mom.

Thinking of your Debbie and your angel Philip. Wishing you both peace today and always. Thank you also for sharing this website with all of us, it's been such a long and difficult road. Thanks for all that you do. Love and Hugs, Randi

Thinking of you Mrs. Debbie and your angel Philip I Wish you and your family peace always,Thank you for being here for us all. we love you so much my son B-day was yesterday the 10/18/08 he would have been 22 years old. I wish I was close so that I could give you a big huge,tell you how thankful I am for this website. I love you Mrs. Debbie God bless you,your love one's and your angel is smiling down at you. R.I.P Philip

hi ms.debbie,u are in my heart and prayer's alway's!!i send my love to u and your family!!your angel is so proud of u in the help that u are giving so many grieving mom's!!thank u for this web-site!!kisses!!

Hi Debbie,I also want to thank you so much for this site. It has helped me and so any others. I am sure it is hard to believe ten years has gone by. Does it ever get easier? Love ya. Darien

Sending many prayers and hugs your way. Yes my heart felt thanks for this wonderful group. I'd be lost without all the wonderful mom's here.

God bless you and your family this day and always. I pray for some peace and comfort in your heart in your memories of your son.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Debbie, I too want to thank you for this wonderful site. I will light a candle for your son Philip. I lift you both up in my prayers. God bless you.

Debbie,
Thanks for your kindness and support of all the Moms.
I'm thinking of you and thank you all for the emails and support, I'm doing better.
Patricia