WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Julio was MURDERED 5yrs. ago and still no JUSTICE

HELLO EVERYONE, IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I POSTED, BUT I DO COME ON THE SITE AND READ POSTS EVERY NOW AND THEN. THINGS ARE STILL A LIL CRAZY HERE AT HOME, BUT WE STILL HAVE NO JUSTICE IN JULIOS MURDER. TOMORROW, OCTOBER 19TH WILL BE 5 YRS. SINCE JULIO LOST HIS LIFE IN A SENSELESS CRIME. THURSDAY OCTOBER 16TH WAS THE DAY HE WAS SHOT, BUT HE SURVIVED FOR 3 DAYS ON LIFE SUPPORT. ONE BULLET INTO HIS FOREHEAD IS ALL IT TOOK TO TAKE MY CHILD AWAY FROM ME. HE WOULD OF BEEN 21YRS. OLD NOW, AND I CANT HELP BUT THINK WHAT COULD OF BEEN... HIS WIFE, HIS CHILDREN, HIS GRANDCHILDREN, AND SO ON... ALL MURDERED WITH HIM!! ATLEAST THATS THE WAY I LOOK AT IT!!! BECAUSE WHEN THEY KILLED MY 16YR OLD SON, THEY KILLED ALL OF THESE PEOPLE THAT WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO KNOW AND LOVE... I WANT TO SAY HELLO TO MICHELE BROWN!! I REALLY APPRECIATE HOW YOU ALWAYS THINK OF JULIO AND GO TO HIS WEBSITE... THANK YOU MICHELE YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND I KNOW THAT TONY IS SO PROUD OF HIS MOMMA!! THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ME MOMS.
LOVE AND RESPECT,
MICHELLE VILLEGAS *FOREVER JULIOS MOMMA*

Re: Julio was MURDERED 5yrs. ago and still no JUSTICE

Hello Michelle, I feel your heart and your sorrow, my son Tommy has been gone for 5 years now and I can't stand to think about what could be if he were here, my God this is the hardest thing in life a women can be handed, I will lite a candle for Julio and Phillip,
I pray God holds Julio safe with our son's together in a special place of Peace and love as they were taken before Gods will, so I know he has them and they are happy. Love and prayers, Jackie Tommy's momma

Re: Julio was MURDERED 5yrs. ago and still no JUSTICE

Hi, Michelle I can feel your pain. I lost my son (Reginald) April 16,2008. He was shot in the back of the head in his car by one of the two people who was in the car with him, they then dumped his body on the street. On Wednesday, one of the guys pleaded guilty to intentional second degree murder and said he believe they killed my son without knowing if he was one of the guys who supposedly went in his girlfriend house.My son had no history of doing such things.The same day he pleaded guilty, I found out that my son had slept with this guy girlfriend so they set him up.This guy will be sentenced December 12,2008 to 21 years and 9 months in prison unless something else comes up on his record.I pray that justice will be done in the case of your son and I believe that everyone has to reap what they sow.Please try to be strong although I know it is really hard. I am lifting each one of our broken hearts up to glory in the name of Jesus because only GOD can ease our pain.