WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PAROLE DENIED!

Parole Denied! Those have got to be the sweetist words that I've heard in months. Am I supposed to breath now? I know that it's not a perminent decision, but it will give me til July,09 to relax a little. I won't have to worry that she's on the street victimizing another young man. My son loved her, and she shot him in the back. I'm so afraid for some other young man. As long as she stays behind bars, she can't hurt anyone else.

Re: PAROLE DENIED!

Hi moms, I just want to tell you all that I'm truly sorry for sounding so excited about Shawnas parole denial. After I read what I had already posted, all I could think of was you guys. I know that some of you have only just begun this nightmare. I also know that her parole denial doesn't bring my dear Jeremy home. And I'm sure that I must sound selfish. I'm sorry, I just wasn't thinking.

Congratulations! she should spend the rest of her life locked up........God has given your child justice..Jackie Tommy's momma

Oh Julie those are sweet words to hear. I am glad she was denied parole. That IS wonderful news. <}

yes that is good news i'am happy for you .she need's to be in jail for life .joann(hubert)mom.