WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another continuous

Well, here we go again. Today there was a Readiness Hearing and there has been another continuous until October 27th. If all goes well at this Readiness Hearing, the trial will start November 3rd. Honestly, MOMS, I can't go through too many more of these continuouses.

Will it ever end?

Love to all...

Re: Another continuous

It will end, I know how frustrating it is to go to court and be told it will take another 2 or 3 weeks it gets old quick. We have been going to hearings and then the trial since December of 07 but it will all be over with on the 28th of OCT.
I hope all goes well for you on the 27th and the trial starts when it is suppose to.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

it will end soon hope all go well joann(hubert) mom.

Look at the other side, you know who and where this bas---d is, 5 years now and they stopped looking for for the demand that brutally murdered my son. I'd just like to know who. good luck and god bless you. Jackie tommy's momma

HELLO BEVERLY, ITS JUST ME MICHELLE FROM PALMDALE! I SEE YOU HAVE MOVED! WOW, I HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOOD FOR YOU OVER THERE. PLEASE KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND KNOW THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL. I KNOW THAT IS REALLY HARD SOMETIMES, BUT ATLEAST YOU SONS MURDERER IS BEHIND BARS. LIKE JACKIE, I STILL HAVE NO ONE IN CUSTODY, AND WE KNOW WHO DID IT!!! I KNOW THAT GOD SEEN EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED THAT DAY, HE SEEN WHO PUT THAT BULLET IN MY SONS HEAD, AND I TRULY BELIEVE THAT VENGANCE IS THE LORDS! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE DOING SOME GRAPHICS, FOR THE WEBSITES, I LOOKED AT MICHAELS, AND I SEEN THAT YOU SAID WE COULD USE THE GRAPHICS, BUT I STILL DONT KNOW HOW. MAYBE YOU COULD SEND ME YOUR PHONE # IN AN EMAIL, AND YOU COULD WALK MY DAUGHTER THROUGH IT, NOW THAT WE ARE SO MANY MILES AWAY!!! I LOVE YOU MS BEVERLY, AND I TRULY ENJOYED HAVEING THE PLEASURE TO MEET YOU.... MICHELLE