WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HI MOMS

WE HAVE A NEW TRIAL DATE IT IS JANUARY 5 2009, HOPE THIS IT IT NO MORE SET BACK, I HAVE TO WRITE MY IMPACT SPEACH, I HOPE I CAN USED SOME OF YOUR POEMS WITH MY SPEACH JUST CHANGE SOME WORDS A LITTLE, MAYBE I CAN TELL HOW THIS HAVE MADE MY LIFE A LIVEING HELL OR MAYBE GET A PUNCH IN , OR TWO (SMILES),JUST KIDDING,YOU NEVER KNOW?,WHAT WILL HAPPEN.I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WAN"T TO.I AM SO GLAD I CAN DO THAT MY LOVE TO YOU ALL ,I HAVE BEEN WORKING I GOT A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO. MY LOVE AND PRAYERS TO ALL OF U MOMS /LOVE JOANN(HUBERT)MOM.

Re: HI MOMS

Joann
I also have my impact statement to give on the 28th of this month. I did the same thing I took one of the poems that was posted and changed it a bit. I am so nervous about this the POSs family will be there. I pray none of them say a word to me because I don't think I can hold back on my anger any longer. This little creep hasn't even gone to prison yet and they are already trying to find reasons to appeal. Well he will be doing all his appeals from prison I have been assured he will definitely be sentenced on the 28th to at least 40 years to life, I have also been assured that these guys are not getting out on parole so this is a life sentence. He would have to spend the 40 before he could even go up for parole that would make him 67 don't think he will make it that long he has a smart mouth that is going to get him in trouble. I also took two pieces of poster board hooked them together with black ribbon I put a bunch of pictures of Jim on the boards I will set it right up in front of the creeps entire family so they can see just who their wonderful relative murdered. I am ranting now so better stop.
My love to all
Jim's Mom