WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1 year passed

It's a year tomorrow. I took off work to spend time trying to deal with it all. Now that court is over and there is nothing else to be done, I feel hopeless and empty. As long as there was something to do and plan, in the back of my mind I've been going a little crazy thinking that if I do it all and do it right, it will be over and I can have him back. I know it's crazy guess I'm going through the denial thing again. I miss him so. they are having a candle vidual for him tonight where it happened in WV, I just couldn't go there, don't think I'd survive it, so I'll just go to the cemetary and be with him there. Pray for me.

Re: 1 year passed

You will be in my prayers. May God give you some comfort tomorrow. I think the days leading up to it are worse than the day itself.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Donna:

You will be in my thoughts and prayers, today, tomorrow and all the days to come.

Nanci/Travis' Mom - I love you buddy!

Donna,
I will pray for you and think about you too.
tomorrow will be 10 months for me and I just keep thinking I am getting closer to that one year mark. I am planning on taking that day off I don't care if my work likes it or not I won't be worth a darn thing that day so they will be better off if I am not there anyway.
Sending huge hugs your way.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Donna, Sending you many hugs. {{{Donna}}} I know how hard this day is going to be for you. My heart and prayers go out to you today and always. God bless you.

Donna my thoughts and prayers are with you today.

hi donna,my heart and prayer's are with u!!i know your pain,i feel hopeless and empty each day knowing that i did not get any justice for tony,but to know that they have to answer to god bring's me hope,don't look down,raise your head for there is hope and light each day knowing that our angel's are with us carring us through each day,kisses!!

Donna,I just went thru this last week Andre's one year was on 10/6.So, believe me when I tell you I know where you are @ and what you are feeling.Tommorow will be one year since the funeral it is so wrong to have to mark our calenders like this instead of marking it celebrating the things that they would have done in life.I'll never see my son graduate,get a car,get married,have a baby...these are the things I was looking forward to not counting days weeks now a year since he was murdered.Knowing that his murderer goes on & gets a chance @ all of this makes me sick I pray he wakes up every day & sees Andre's face & I pray it haunts him @ night.I may not know who killed my son but GOD knows!!!I'm sorry.I just want you to know you are not alone.You and your family are in my thoughts & prayers!(((((Hugs)))))

donna u are in my prayers and your family love and hugs joann-hubert-mom.

Thanks and love to all of you.

Donna, May God bless You , and keep Randy safe in his love. Jackie Tommy's momma