WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do any of you feel this way?

Our supposed final pre-trail hearing is coming up next week on the 22nd, the 22nd is the same day my son was killed and they (the court system) will make me face this POS on that day. I start feeling sick a week before I have to go to court and for a week after, do any you feel like this? We usually have a pretty strong showing in court, there are usually 8 - 10 family members and friends that come to support us, so I have been able to muster up the courage to be strong, but even though this is only the fourth month since Travis' has been gone, it's getting harder and harder for me.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you all the time.

Nanci/Travis' Mom - I love you buddy!

Re: Do any of you feel this way?

hi nanci i did when i throught, we was going to trial it got set back thay have an hearing tomorrow with his legial team each time thay give him more time i do not know why in the hell thay do that .i am praying for you my hugs joann-hubert-mom

Nanci
Yes,,,,, Court has been going on for us since June when they were deciding on a date to start the trial I told the DA any day except the 2nd that was Jim's birthday. We have another sentencing date set on the 28th of this month. I already know there will be another set back the defense we believe will be asking for a new trial. I am hoping the judge denies his request and goes forward with sentencing. I have had about all I can stand looking at this little POS every time I go to court.
Hang in and stay strong.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Yes I definitely have felt that way. I am grateful court is over for me, but the dates kept getting continuied and he ended up taking a plea because he was afraid he would get the death penalty. I wish Keara had been given a choice about whether she wanted to live or die but he murdered her and then he gets to decide he wants to live. It made me sick. I hoped Iwould feel better but for me anyway him being in prison doesn't help because she is still dead. I wish it had given me peace but it hasn't. I just want my baby back and her kids want their Mommy!!

All court did for me was make me angry. They weren't able to hear about the murderer, only stuff to make you feel sorry for him, 52 yrs old and living on the street! No job, no nothing. And they talked and lied about my son like he was some kind of sleezy dog, said he was homeless, they were moving! Had left their apartment earlier that day. Had all their stuff in 2 nice cars (2 color tv, stereo, everything and they had money!) made them out to be bums, and there was nothing we could say, we weren't allowed to be witnesses since we weren't there. The day is tomorrow, 1 year has passed. It's hard to believe it's done by so fast. My heart is still burning.

Donna
Isn't it wonderful how the defense can do anything they like to make the victim look like the criminal?
The same thing was done to my son he had pot growing in his garage so they tried to make his murder look to be over marijuana. His murder had nothing at all to do with marijuana he didn't even smoke it which was proven by tox reports. They twist everything and stand there and lie. It is sickening to have to sit and watch them drag our children through the mud.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley