WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One year

I can't believe that it has been one year since Andre' was murdered.I can't believe that it has been one year since I saw that crooked smile of his or heard that "hey,mom" that he would always start out with when he wanted some thing that he thought that I may say no to.I wonder what his murderer has done in the 1 year.I wonder if he got up this morning & even reallise what he did 1 year ago on this day.I wonder if he thinks that he got away with murder.I wonder if he knows how this year has gone for me and his stepdad.I wonder if he knows how much Andre's brothers & sister miss him & what a hard time they are having.I wonder if he even cares.I miss my baby soooooo much.I can't even believe how much this hurts.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL,
Vickie/Andre's mom

Re: One year

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Vickie.

VICKIES ALL MY LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I AM SEND YOU ALL BIGS HUGS LOVE JOANN(HUBERT)MOM.

Vickie

Sending Big Hugs your way.
Jim's Mom

Vikie, My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I am so, so sorry. Sending you lots of hugs. {{{Vickie}}}

Vickie, so sorry, one year is so hard each and every day is hard. I also think the same thing, I always prayed that each night when they close their eyes they see my beautiful son with his big blue eyes and his goofy grin, and feel pain in their hearts. I'm sending you big cyber (((((((((((hugs))))))))))) and will always keep you in my prayers.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

HI VICKIE,MUCH LOVE SWEETIE,U ARE IN MY HEART AND PRAYER'S,ANDRE IS WITH U ,FOREVER LOCK IN YOUR HEART!!HOLD ON,WE ARE HERE FOR U!!

I'm thinking about you. With love for you and the children
xoxoxoxox
Patricia

I want to thank all of you for your love thoughts & prayers!It is comforting to know I am not alone.
Thank you & GOD bless you all,
Vickie/ proud to be Andre's mom

Vickie i know what you feel it has been a year for my only child Raymund 9/25/07 but just now your angel Andre is watching over you and your family Im sending you a ((((((((((((((Vickie)))))))))) and also your angel Andre You are in my prayers