WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ernest crayton's birthday

i mom's i had to come here and vent today is ernest birthday he would of been 21yrs old and i know he would of loved to do what ever 21yr olds do but all i have is other memories well mom's on friday i got my 9 week old grandaughter she is with me now and her fater is my son he is 23yrs old and he is married and trying to do the best he can he lives in long beach calif and once before well sept 1st someone broke into his car and stole his television and sound system so he repaired the damage and started parking his car in front not in the complexes parking garage right where he can see are hear well my phone rung at 1:30 am and he said he was sleeping and he woke up looked outside and his car was gone i really feel bad we where all going to make the trip to put flowers on ernest's grave after he had gotten off of work, i know how hard he works to have things but we both said that is material and maybe this is a warning for him to leave from that place he has had his car for ages and when he moves out there everything happens and we had a good laugh about it and he said mom i prayed to e to just let them take my rims and leave the car somwhere on crates i said 'e' probably is telling you it is time to leave because each time they have gotten his security badge with his picture on it now they have all info in glove compartment as a mo who has raised boys i know the dangers they face every day behind them having something nice verses the other young men who want to take it from them and if he had of woke up in the process of someone stealing his car could he have been killed over s stupid car yes he could of been and lord knows it would just be know words to lose another son to all this violence he is leaving from there on tuesday and i could not be happier, he said mom at first i was so angry about it then he thought about it and said it just ain't worth it my family and my safety means more and i said now you can get the car you really want you are working why not but this time make sure you secure it more. needed to vent please moms go light a candle for ernest thank you so much
mom to ernest n. crayton III

Re: ernest crayton's birthday

Cheryl
It seems your son has had his share of bad luck, but he seems to be taking it all in stride.
Wishing Ernest a happy heavenly birthday.
Sending hugs your way
Jimmy's Mom

Happy birthday, have a wonderful day in heaven Ernest. Rest in paradise sweet angel.

Happy heavenly birthday Ernest. May God let your light shine on your mom and family.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

ERNEST HAPPY HEAVENLY B DAY HOPE YOU SHINE DOWN ON MOM AND FAMILY LOVE JOANN HUBERT MOM.